So, go an interview at Surrey University. I've paplied to study Chemistry

Do you know what they might ask me, what should I wear, any good advice in general for interviews?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Who's your favourite member of Sly And The Family Stone?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
So, go an interview at Surrey University. I've paplied to study Chemistry

Do you know what they might ask me, what should I wear, any good advice in general for interviews?

Well it clearly wasn't english you "paplied" to ho ho ho!

Just kidding man

Wear something that doesn't make you look like a hobo who feeds of cats and other hobos and well... I handle interviews poorly so that's all the tips I can give.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Say something along the lines of "I really enjoy the subject, and want to make a worthwhile contribution to the understanding of chemistry". Whatever you do, don't say "well I heard the jobs you can get out of chemistry are really highly paid and I f*cking love money" or "I've heard Surrey is the party capital of Western Europe and this was the only course that would let me on, but as long as I can get wankered every night I don't really care"

Other than that, should be fine.
Fender MIM Telecaster (w/SD Little '59)
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff
Digitech EX-7
Marshall Echohead
Fender Pro Junior
Quote by Random88
Tell the a chemistry-related joke

Throw in stuff like "Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate!"
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They may as you off the wall questions that require you to show you can apply your knowledge of the subject to abstract problems. My friend has gone to Nottingham to do Pharmacy ( the whole interview was about chemistry though? ) and they asked him about carbon dating, and how it works. So just bear in mind they may through you a curve ball
Say no to drugs, but drink is good...
Quote by Kensai
Throw in stuff like "Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate!"

Haha... thats hilarious, I love it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If you said anything on your personal statement which didn't sound very believable, be ready to back it up. A friend of mine said on his he could play the tuba. Walked into the interview and in the corner is a tuba.
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Probably worth wearing a shirt and tie, maybe even a suit. You'll have to talk about how much you love the subject, they might ask you some arbitrary chemistry questions too.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?