Hello all..
I yesterday heard song Joe Satriani The Exstremist and this song very liked me..and i decided to learn it..
And i have trouble with this pattern
L-17h-19p-17S-16h-17p-16h-17p-16S-14h-16p-14S-12h-14p-12S-|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

T   T   T  T   X  X  S  X  X  S  T  T  T  T  T  T X  T X  X  T  X S  S  Q    
--11h-12p-11S-9h-11p-9S-7h-9p-7S-5h-7p-5S-4h-5h-7p-5----------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------4h-L-5h-7p-5p-4------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------6S-4S-6~---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i this play max on 60 bpm...if it plays only 16 notes..i be played this
How to practice this?
Play with metronome and after 5-10 min. add 2-3 bpm?or as?
p.s i few played hammer-on's pull-off's...
p.s.s sorry for my English
Yeah, slowly with a metronome. When you can play it perfectly at that speed, add a few bpm.

Takes a long time, be patient.

Don't worry about your English
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.