I'm 14. Normally, I'm a pretty good singer. But obviously, being 14, my voice is breaking. It makes me sound really bad.
What can I do to improve the situation, or possibly, stupid as it might sound, induce my voice breaking?
'The Blues is Easy to Play, but Hard to Feel'
Jimi Hendrix
I'm assuming you're in the middle of puberty or right at the beginning. your voice is changing by now, probably. well, it happens to most of us and just keep on singing. you're not gonna damage your voice whatsoever. as soon as you're out of this, your voice will be back to normal.

the breaking: focus on your breathing and be careful to be breathing really, really even when you're singing. just keep a steady flow to your notes when you're exhaling. you'll eventually get it. good luck man
By singing, do you mean rock vocals, screaming, soft singing??
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
DUDE!!! I know this doesnt help but im in the exact same situation, what's more is i just recorded a single and on a compilation album (not released yet, and not very famous people)
and now the producer wants me to sing a gig and my voice is broken so i cant sing the same melody line!
Quote by OtherGuy
DUDE!!! I know this doesnt help but im in the exact same situation, what's more is i just recorded a single and on a compilation album (not released yet, and not very famous people)
and now the producer wants me to sing a gig and my voice is broken so i cant sing the same melody line!

improvise. either sing an octave below the actual melody or try to harmonize in a way that it still sounds good
Quote by mmkat
you're not gonna damage your voice whatsoever.

...assuming that what you are doing is not a damaging behaviour. If you are singing incorrectly, you just might kill your voice. The good news is that your changing/breaking voice will have nothing to do with it. It will be your technique.

Aside from that.... do your best through it. It doesn't last that long, though right now, I expect it probably feels like an eternity. It will all fall into place. Just try to sing as properly as you know how.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
persist. It's gonna happen, there'll be some embarrasing moments.
Everyone knows you're going thrrough pube and your voice is breaking, it's no biggy.

I think it's cute how you're so worried