As I tune my bass DADGC plucking low E is sometimes real pain in ass, so i thought about getting a capo for bass. I did see capo used on bass once, in V.Wooten groove workshop.
But as I searched for one over interwebs it seems that there are none made for bass?
So did i fail google'ing or maybe i can use capo, which was ment for other instrument, on bass?
Cookie monster genocide my nation! HE MUST DIE MENS

Art is never finished it is only abandoned.

Real mitalhead don't give a f**k if it is Wensday or a dick in the a**
I also use a schubb.

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Shubb-Original-C-Series-12String-Capo?sku=361504&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26024214

This one in fact. The 12 string model is perfect for a wider bass neck.
Keyser capo's can't do it. not enough pressure. i tried.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
I'm assuming that your low E is a little floppy and thats why you don't like it. Well instead of the capo I'd recommend a thicker gauge of strings.
Quote by Zycho
I'm assuming that your low E is a little floppy and that's why you don't like it. Well instead of the capo I'd recommend a thicker gauge of strings.

Nope, i meant to say that my hands are not fast enough to jump from, lets say 12th fret to 2nd :P

And thanks for tip guys, going to look for 12stringer guitar capo at Monday

Just remember that the part of the capo touching the strings shouldn't be foam. It might just be the couple I tried, but they can't really hold bass strings down very well, and you end up with a lot of fret buzz, if it even frets at all.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by C0_0kie
Nope, i meant to say that my hands are not fast enough to jump from, lets say 12th fret to 2nd :P

And thanks for tip guys, going to look for 12stringer guitar capo at Monday

I know I'm somewhat off-topic with my post, but... What about 5th fret on the A string (Aka. The 12th fret on the low D) and the 2nd fret on the low string? :>

And I was also thinking for some time if I should try a capo for the songs that are in C#

Cheers from Lithuania
Quote by nesveikuolis
I know I'm somewhat off-topic with my post, but... What about 5th fret on the A string (Aka. The 12th fret on the low D) and the 2nd fret on the low string? :>

And I was also thinking for some time if I should try a capo for the songs that are in C#

Cheers from Lithuania

that 12th fret reference was pure randomness, simply to explain that capo with my drop D is useful. Especially when you hate change tunings.