I have a feeling I'm going to be one of like five people who are interested in golf.

So.

Golf. Great sport. Anyone agree?
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

Just because you said not too!
Lion Forrest agrees.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
i do enjoy it when i get out. but boy i suck...
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Do yall play on a regular basis, or is it just a sometimes thing?
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

I suck at it myself, and am more excited by driving the Golf Cart then teeing off, but yes, it is a grand, majestic sport.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Golf ftw. I play/practice at least 2 times a week and I'm a 3 handicap.
I'm rather fond of it, but I'm not very good.
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I love golf, what kind of clubs do you have?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I love golf, what kind of clubs do you have?

I currently use King Cobra irons, except for a wilson sand wedge, and calloway woods.

Im getting some heavier Nike ones soon, I hope. Mine are about 3 or 4 years old, and I need some better ones.

What kind do you use?
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

Quote by Anthony1991
Yeh you're defiantely 1 of 5 :P

Haha. It was a typo. I meant one of fifty
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

I golf a few times a year, mostly to get drunk.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I love golf, I used to work at a golf course and got to play for free. I was around a 4-5 handicap then... Needless to say I lost my job in the recession and can't play to save my life now.

Oh and I thought this was relevant.
You guys should play golf from the golf carts.... like, take a driving headstart before hitting the ball.... just sayin'
Quote by wizards?
I love golf, I used to work at a golf course and got to play for free. I was around a 4-5 handicap then... Needless to say I lost my job in the recession and can't play to save my life now.

Oh and I thought this was relevant.

I lol'd. I'm a 11 handicap. Not too proud of that, but I get by. I work at a golf course now, and they've been cutting back my hours like crazy. From round 20 a week to four.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

I'm a handicap four, but been out of practice for awhile. Anyone happens to drop by Kuching, East Malaysia, I'll set you up for a game
I hate watching Golf, but I fucking love playing it. It's incredibly theraputic when you hit it just right and the golf ball goes miles.
Quote by RageGarden
I currently use King Cobra irons, except for a wilson sand wedge, and calloway woods.

Im getting some heavier Nike ones soon, I hope. Mine are about 3 or 4 years old, and I need some better ones.

What kind do you use?

my dad went to the Taylor Made factory in California about 2 years ago and picked up R7 irons. I use the Taylor Made Burner series as my driver and woods.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65