---> How I feel right now.

****, all I can think to do now is internet, reading a book, guitar/writing a song and studying.

What do you do in your free time? I got sick of my life and need to pick up new things.

Share comments, thoughts, advice.
Play the blues!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by wizards?
Nice blog?

I've humiliated TS, does that mean I fit in now?

No, since I was making a serious suggestion
^ Nice avatar wizards?.

Go outside?
Quote by skaterskagg1
Gotta have more shaft!

Don't sig that!

Just because you said not too!
I used to be that way, then I got REALLY busy. I now miss having all the time to just think about things.
We're only strays.
It is Halloween.

What better time of year to give out candy to children while wearing creepy clothes?
Quote by Kensai
No, since I was making a serious suggestion

Yeah well your suggestion was stupid. If he plays Jazz, he'll take up all his time learning crazy chords and theory. Therefore he'll have no time left to be bored.

ZING!
I always find that starting a new hobby is good. Do something that gets you away from home. Try Snooker, Golf or some other type of sport.
Quote by wizards?
Yeah well your suggestion was stupid. If he plays Jazz, he'll take up all his time learning crazy chords and theory. Therefore he'll have no time left to be bored.

ZING!

Quote by wizards?

ZING!

Jazz is great, but with it you need a bit of natural talent to really get it right.

Anybody can sing the blues.

JacobTheEdit: **** both of their ideas and get yourself a sitar.
Outside, it's chilling and raining. I thought of taking strolls around my neighbourhood, and picking my skateboard again, but it's cold and I don't have any friends in this part of the town since I moved in my new house.

And yeah I get the feeling that I have to appreciate my free time now because later in life I'm going to be too busy to even take a leak. But everything just feels so bleak.

**** poetic me.
Oh, and lobster clawz rule.
Quote by Kensai
Play the blues!

I find that funny considering the blues is boring, mundane, blunt, and repetitious.
Get a girlfriend, the ultimate free-time consumer. Once you get one, you'll barely be able to find some time to do all those things you've mentioned above, therefore it will seem to you that you have a really dynamic life, while you actually are just a man in a relationship.
Quote by DerAj2
I find that funny considering the blues is boring, mundane, blunt, and repetitious.

how bout....stfu and live with it beotch
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Hmm you just lack motivation, see a couple of mates. Or as you said, find a new hobby/project it doesn't have to be something completely different, it could just be writing a song or something like that.
quit'chur bitchin'
"yeah, well, you know...

-The Dude, His Dudeness
I'm 17. I changed my attitude and girls seem to start noticing me, so it won't be long till I find one.

Tonight my parents are going out with a friend of theirs at a tavern, and I can join them. Means they can't take me to the cinema tonight. I've stayed home all day long since mom couldn't take me at the shops when a friend called me this morning. So it's guitar-pit-reading-studying.

...Though Jazz soundz good.

**** me, talking this shit out of my chest makes me feel better. Tanks, pit.
Quote by Xeus
get laid by hookers

and try2 get some good hookers

ps. stfu
"yeah, well, you know...

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Vote for Zero Hartman! He'll cheer you up with puppies and chocolate... or for the mroe adventurous, rocket lauchers and petrol bombs.

loljk
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by ingames
I'm 17. I changed my attitude and girls seem to start noticing me, so it won't be long till I find one.

Tonight my parents are going out with a friend of theirs at a tavern, and I can join them. Means they can't take me to the cinema tonight. I've stayed home all day long since mom couldn't take me at the shops when a friend called me this morning. So it's guitar-pit-reading-studying.

...Though Jazz soundz good.

**** me, talking this shit out of my chest makes me feel better. Tanks, pit.

Hm... perhaps cut back on the parent dependency a bit? Or take up the harmonica. Awesome instrument.
get yourself a hard drug addiction get kicked out your house then spend ur free time beating up old ladies to fund your habit. wont be bored then
I'm 17. Ain't got a car. My mother wants to control EVERYthing. I'm waiting 'till univercity...

Weird, I already have a harmonica, key of C. I bought it when I was younger and I quit after 2-3 days of blowing open chords.
Perhaps... Perhaps... Perhaps...
Quote by jetfuel495
Why repetitious? Why not just say repetetive? Is repetitious even a word?

Not according to google.