All right. Up for sale here in the California Area (I'd prefer not to ship the heavy things) are:

Peavey Century Extended Range Musical Instrument Amplification System head. 100watts, 3 band parametric active equalizer for extremely diverse range of sound, hi and low gain inputs. It's got great cleans, and it can handle a crunch and blues tone, but it's not for metal. The pots are scratchy when turned, but the amp still sounds good. I'm asking for 200 bucks. Price dropped to 150.

Custom Made 4x12 cabinet, loaded with 4 peavey Black Widows which retail 150 each. It's got great bass, usable with either bass or guitar. Caster broken and it's covered in that gray carpet stuff. I'm asking 350 for it, or for an extra 50 I'll give it a cosmetic makeover and fix those casters.

Dunlop Crybaby, GCB 95 (the basic one) good condition, missing a foot. Sounds good, got a name written on the side in Sharpie. $35 bucks.

Ernie Ball Volume Pedal. The top rubber pad is loose, easily fixed. $30.

ProCo Turbo RAT. Sounds great, excellent distortion pedal. It can take you all the way to Randy Rhoads tone on the clean channel. It's got no feet and no battery plate, but it's built like a tank and it SCREAMS. they retail about 90, I'd like to get $40 for it.

DOD Stereo Flanger FX75B. A pretty good flange, it gets noisy when the battery runs low. Missing the battery door, and is a bit beat up, but it sounds fine. It can be tweaked to give a chorus sound, and it's a pretty subtle pedal. Can be used for that beatley tone in While My Guitar Gently Weeps. $35 price dropped to $25.

I'll ship the pedals but I'd prefer not to ship the amp (it's ridiculously expensive anyway). I might be able to arrange meeting you halfway somewhere. Buyer would please pay the shipping.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by n_tracyKC
ill give you a Boss DD-6 for the crybaby and volume pedal?

Wrote a note on your profile.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.