i have a onespot but whenever i plug it into a pedal it makes my amp sound like the ocean and its really loud. All im doing is plugging the onespot into the wall and putting any one of those little things on the end into the pedal. am i using it wrong???
i think you just blew your pedal my friend!

check the volts or watts necessary and pray you have the right one!
it happens with all three of my pedals. boss wah. bad monkey. and danelectro eq. happens with everysingle one of em. however when i dont use the adaptor, i get no noise at all from em..
The one spot is a pretty noisey little thing from what I've heard & read of it. Does it happen if you just plug one in? Tried a different power supply?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

wrong power supply ! thats the problem OR your pedals are plugged in the wrong way!

all u gotta do is isolate the variables to eventuallly extract the problem !
Quote by ferguson911
wrong power supply ! thats the problem OR your pedals are plugged in the wrong way!

all u gotta do is isolate the variables to eventuallly extract the problem !

Or it could be the outlet. "Dirty electricity" and poor outlet grounding can cause excess noise when plugging amps and effect into them.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Or it could be the outlet. "Dirty electricity" and poor outlet grounding can cause excess noise when plugging amps and effect into them.

thats why you use batteries to check if thats the prob, or if your at least intelligent try them in another household!
I have a Bad Monkey, Dano EQ, Wah and another Boss pedal AND some other stuff on my 1Spot and I don't have any issues. Doesn't make any unwanted noise that I can think of. I have heard that the un-used plugs can cause noise if they are touching each other or other things that can cause interference.

Can you run any of this on batteries or dedicated adapters? What is your order of pedals and where are they at in relation to FX loop or Up front?

Exchange it last resort after you've tried all the other things mentioned in this thread but it is a good product.
Quote by ferguson911
thats why you use batteries to check if thats the prob, or if your at least intelligent try them in another household!

Well I use Boss, DigiTech, and Dano pedals and a onespot and it works fine.

All three companies' pedals have the same sleeve size with a negative center post and the same AC current draw so your theory of "using the wrong adapter" is wrong.

Also, as long as he has the adapters plugged into the pedals with the outlet plugged actually plugged into an outlet then there is no way he could have it plugged in the wrong way.

So stop posting false/useless information.