search 'music rescue' on google, download it. It says it isnt free and when you copy 50 songs onto your computer it says please buy now or some rubbish but just clikc cancel or no and it carries on, have fun
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
impossible! no srsly, the only way is to enable showing hidden folders, opening your iPod in explorer and looking for the songs, and after that renaming them (because you iPod fcks up the titles and such)
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
impossible! no srsly, the only way is to enable showing hidden folders, opening your iPod in explorer and looking for the songs, and after that renaming them (because you iPod fcks up the titles and such)

no....

google "idump"
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by charlie__flynn
search 'music rescue' on google, download it. It says it isnt free and when you copy 50 songs onto your computer it says please buy now or some rubbish but just clikc cancel or no and it carries on, have fun

awesome thanks!