Hey UG,

So i saw jcm 900 4501 im my local guitar store and im very keen to get it while i can.

I have read many reviews and it gets a good reception.

When i asked the price he said £379 but i qoute "he could sort out the price".

What price should i aim to pay for this amp ? Is his price resonable?

Thanks UG
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
what is the condition? That is an epic price! Are you sure it isn't busted?

It's in good condition and i will try before i buy if the price is good.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
then get out there and buy it before someone else notices the insanely low price! Is it a head or combo?

+1000000000000

BUY IT NOW! do as I say
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
+1000000000000

BUY IT NOW! do as I say

I just spoke to him on the phone he will do me a deal of £350 + 6 month guarantee and ill get a discount when i sell them my old valvestate
My Gig Rig...

Man, that is a great deal. I was going to say it sounds like something could be wrong with it at that price but if they are willing to give you a 6 mo guarantee in writing then I don't see how you can pass this up.

As long as it plays nice and it is the tone you are after of course.
My Gig Rig...

Oh and guys i was just wondering what tubes does the JCM 900 4501 have?
My Gig Rig...

EL34 and 12AX7 I think.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab