So my dad got a new laptop and it's having problem loading flash videos. What'll happen is it'll load the page, but the spot where the video will be will just be black. Nothing pops up in there. I went to YouTube's Help section and it said to uninstall the current version of Flash, so I did, and install the newest version, so I did. Problem's still there.

Thing is, is that on that Help page there's a small video on the side that plays just fine. Still a flash video, it's just small. When I go to a normal video page, where the embed URL should be, it says "embedding disabled by request" for all the videos I've tried, which has never happened before.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.15 or whatever the latest version is. Thanks ahead. Thought the computer thread was moving too slow. I just tried it in Internet Explorer, and the same thing happens.
Go download the newest version of flash player.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Msu_Man04
You obviously did not read my post...

You said a black box appears but nothing happens except for one vid which is tiny. Yes I read it. The files in the program might need re-installing.

So the problem isn't that I didn't read your post. You obviously didn't understand mine.

Other than that, go into the settings area of FF and dicker around with it.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you