..were caught fucking.

I enjoy this band, they've been blaring sweet sweet music into my ears for the past 10 minutes. Why did I feel they needed a thread?

Well, so when people make new threads, i'll just be like "Search button, fool" and they will beckon to my call and bump my thread on Elenium.

Elenium

I guess they're called Melodeath, but they remind me of slightly higher pitched Dan Swano...or Edge of Sanity whomever wants to get specific on my ass, so..

I don't have the albums, that would be an impossibility considering my computer is always on the fritz.
Amusing stuff
Insanely happy and catchy melodeath with a twist. I like it.
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Fastest response time for one of my threads, EVER. Seriously, I would have had to include free pron in the title to get this many people in one of my threads.

These guys just keep getting better though, everything new to me is even better than the last with these men.
I'm quite close minded when it comes to new bands, but this stuff seems nice. Am I the only one to notice some jazz influence there?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nope. There's a whole bunch of crap thrown in there, to put it nicely. Reminds me so much of Edge of Sanity.
Quote by severed-metal
Fastest response time for one of my threads, EVER. Seriously, I would have had to include free pron in the title to get this many people in one of my threads.

Well the title caught my attention and then I saw that you started the thread, and your taste in music is pretty good. Great band man. No Pr0n was needed
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Phew, because I have no pr0n on my computer.

Yes Jetfuel, Edge of Sanity fans should check out Elenium.

Nice. Might give this a spin later. Haven't listened to Elenium in a while.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
This band is pretty good, sounds very Edge of Sanity (Dan Swano of course) but still have their own sound too.
A xylophone!?

Last time I heard a xylophone in metal was Blotted Science. This band therefore interests me.

EDIT: Dammit! Lack of conspicuous xylophone use. Still, quite enjoyable.
Last edited by raincoffin at Nov 3, 2009,
Posting to remind myself to check these guys out when I get real internet, as opposed to my sub-par telophone version... sounds like a band I would enjoy.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by severed-metal
Nope. There's a whole bunch of crap thrown in there, to put it nicely. Reminds me so much of Edge of Sanity.
Took the words right from my fingers. They're still original but you can definitely hear a huge Edge of Sanity influence.

Seeing as I have been listening to Edge of Sanity a lot lately, these guys are awesome.
Hell yes. I forgot how cool these guys were, a little poppy at times, actually...very poppy at times, but it's catchy and awesome stuff. The vocals kind of vary between albums, they sound the same, like same style, but are deeper/higher.

I stress that people should pick up Caught in a Wheel.