I don't necessarily want a band, if it turns into that, fine. I'm just lookin' around for Metal musicians that can collaborate on my tracks, and vice versa. Say a guitarist provides a solo for one of my songs, and in turn I program the drums for theirs. Or a singer lends his vocals, and I do their rhythm guitar parts, etc.

Just tryin' to work with people and make some good music, whose up for it?

P.S.
You don't exactly have to be a metal musician, although, despite my various influences, the grounds for my work is usually always metal, whether there's some noise, punk, ambient or any other influences, metal is usually the genre I'd fall in. But, if you still want to collab and you're not a metalhead, I'm open for experimentation.
sound excelent! unfortunately I don't have the time right now..
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
I am all open to helping other people out. I am starting a band in my "regular life" so I am not really interested in composing too much, unless its like a solo or some leads over something you've already written. I have pretty good recording quality as well.

For the record I can:

-Play guitar effectively and efficiently. I am an intermediate player (some sweeps, taps, and such). I prefer melodic things though over anything. I will work in any genre so long as I am not fretboard wanking solos and shit.

-I do however prefer black metal and melodic death metal/metalcore. I also like spacey, highly reverbed sounds.

-I can also program synths and drums well with a variety of programs. I have the Drumkit from Hell, by the way.

-Lastly, I can do pretty great vocals. For metal music I strictly scream. My vocal range is more in the mid-high pitched range. I try to avoid hardcore sounding vocals when possible. Vocally my biggest inspiration is black metal.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
I've been making some drum tracks, if you're interested.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
Cool, well, I'll add you guys (and you all should add each other for that matter), and you all can just send in tracks with what you what, either by the message system, email (samiphiladelphia@aol.com) or on myspace www.myspace.com/thexpresshun I can master and mix, program drums and bass + synths, play alittle beginner rhythm and lead (Tremolo picking, tapping, trills, legato) and song-write. I'll contact you guys as I come across stuff.
I can provide input with some strange, kinda different sounds with guitar. If you ever want anything like that, haha.
Im up for vocals because i can do a wide variety of styles. I can do guitar too, but vocals are more my thing
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.
Cool Spwee, I'm sure you've got your own sound, but is there anyone you could liken yourself too vocally? Or do you have any pre-recorded material?
I'm more than willing to lend vocals to your collab. project. I sing decently, but I have a more refined scream, that sounds a bit like Chris Roetter (Agraceful) high to mid, but I also have real gutteral lows, a bit like Oli Sykes's (Bring me the Horizon) earlier vocals. I'm mainly influenced by metalcore, deathcore, and general metal, but I listen to literally everything. PM me if you're interested.
Quote by Sami Philadelph
Cool Spwee, I'm sure you've got your own sound, but is there anyone you could liken yourself too vocally? Or do you have any pre-recorded material?

I've got a more traditional growl, (The Faceless, Cannibal Corpse) but i can also pull of the newer "exhale" style (job for a cowboy, All Shall Perish)

I can get a recording up in a few i suppose
Quote by recklessnick
but my fav tech deathcore band is actually emmure. i'd never be able to play **** like that in a million years seriously.
Y'all need drum tracks yet?
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003