Bought this off ebay the other day and it arrived this morning, this is my first proper pedal since the zoom g2.1u which I sold ages ago.

Liking it so far, still trying to get to grips with it as I haven't really used delay before.

Any good songs for delay apart from u2 and settings?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
"either they decorated for christmas early, or they're all dead" by he is legend
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Almost every post-rock song has some delay in it. Some good bands to start with would be Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, This Will Destroy You and Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

Check out "Big Sur Moon" by Buckethead. You'll want to set your delay to about 280ms.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
"Big Sur Moon" by Buckethead!

DUDEDIT: Damn, I was beaten :P
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
nice.

most guitar solos sound nice with a little bit of delay.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
HNPD!! I want one of those so bad.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Slowdive-Souvlaki Space Station, Crazy for You, Trellisaze
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
i had a feeling it was a delay pedal HNPD!
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
ah, the pedal I should have bought...

HNPD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Whoa thanks for all the replies, not sure about clips but I'll try.

Thanks for all the song ideas, but yea still trying to find my sweet spot with it but yea brilliant delay pedal, its very versatile and the tap tempo and audio tapping are great.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
FCPREMIX by The Fall Of Troy to get your Dotted 8ths on

This may be one of my next delays, I'd feel like a ***** not waiting till they atleast got popular on the used market though.
i just got the title...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
good choice!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Niceee
It's okay Dave, I didn't get the title until you said I just got the title
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I think that for around the same price as the dd7, dl8 etc. this beats them all in features alone.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Congratz
Quote by SimplyBen
Niceee
It's okay Dave, I didn't get the title until you said I just got the title

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
play fcpremix by the fall of troy. first song i learned when i got my dd-6
Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Peavey 6505+
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
-
Morley Little Alligator Volume
Line 6 FM 4
Line 6 DL 4
Boss DD-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer Turbo
Boss TU-2

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Anyone got settings for U2 stuff?
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Quote by demitriv
Anyone got settings for U2 stuff?

Try putting it in analog or tape mode, add modulation, and switch to the quarter node + dotted 8th note mode? Should get you close
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Thanks!
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4