not much to say bout thisun really

spent all of an hour making it

umm, its more than fun to play
call it generic, call it odd i dont mind

just wanna see what people think is all

its on my profile player at the top
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/El+Boyo/

(btw theres a transition that you'll notice, from 4-4 to whatever it goes into? :s dunno? couldent think of a transisting riff so yeah)

cool stuff (Y)

gimmie something of yours to crit
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Guessing it was midi? It sounded pretty cool. I liked all of the breakdowns that were in it which transitioned in to the following parts. The vocal cover was awesome too, do you sing clean vocals too?
nice gp lol. intro is good. i like that chord thingy you did. the drums are a bit bland in some parts (like i could do better lol). 1:10 is a sick beat i love what you did. and the chromatic interval thing complemented it nicely. some of the break downs werent my cup of tea like at 1:57 that soloy thing kinda hurt my ears... no offence. 2:34 was good its a bit more melodic with is nice. i like the ending at around 3:13. overall it was quite good. would be better with really guitars though lol. maybe you would care to complement my videos if you like? i wont force you to watch them though and be honest on your opinion please(if you do watch them)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224055
yeah it was midi, the vocal cover was done with the worst mic ever lmao!!
i really need a job to afford more equipment as all my equipment does me no justice whatsoever aha

and clean as in like nice singing? or like heavy but not gutteral? if so then i cant sing like nicely, but whitechapel/oceano/underneath the gun style vocals are no problem for me

and slayerfrk thanks man, yeah its more of a few riffs stuck together than a song lol, propper rushed a lot of it, copy and pasted most of it just because i couldent be arsed (Y) aha, yeah that solo-ey bit was just so i could get more to grips with sweeping and such as ive only just started bothering learning solo-ey bits

ive got software and hardware to record guitars but no cable to connect them to the computer

but i'll have it all sorted soon, and then i can finally record all of them!

ta for checkin it out anyways! imma listen to your stuff now (Y)
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE