Yes.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
(having not tried it) it might not have that much headroom, though. if you need a lot of cleans, and need them to be pristine, it might not be enough (or it might).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
(having not tried it) it might not have that much headroom, though. if you need a lot of cleans, and need them to be pristine, it might not be enough (or it might).

+1

Watts =/= volume, necessarily.

Watts = power/headroom (or how loud of a signal the amp can produce before it reaches clipping stages).

An amps volume depends on its circuitry.
from my experiance with different 15 watters, i find they are loud enough in most situations. i find playing with very loud musicians will drowned you out fairly well, if this happens then elevate the cabinet closer to head level. an elevated cabinet will have much higher perceived volume, and better yet, it doesn't change the amps tone.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by i_am_metalhead
+1

Watts =/= volume, necessarily.

Watts = power/headroom (or how loud of a signal the amp can produce before it reaches clipping stages).

An amps volume depends on its circuitry.

yeah. i mean, i know my 18 watter doesn't have too much in the way of headroom, neither did the fender pro junior i tried, either (though obviously some probably have more than others, depending on the circuit, as you said). they have a bit more than the single-ended 5 watters, but still not tons of it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?