No.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
This could have potential, too bad the typical pit monkey sees the word shoop and jumps on the bandwagon.
If this is still up later i'll give it a go.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by Eddie4President
(No is one word) but thanks for getting that out of the way

i love being corrected! thankyew ^_^
Quote by alkalineweeman
This could have potential, too bad the typical pit monkey sees the word shoop and jumps on the bandwagon.
If this is still up later i'll give it a go.

cool.
The playground of the world
Can you explain the first frame, tbh i dont really understand it. it seems that hes got a mischeavous face, but hes imagining something, but the "and then was black" contradicts this and makes it seem as if he has done something rather than thought about it.
-no sig-
Quote by MushroomBomb
amidoinitrite?

Yes indeed.

Quote by wizards?
I don't see potential in it... Sorry.

I'll forgive you, but only cause of your avatar nah, you might not, but I'm hoping others will

Quote by Al4Project
Can you explain the first frame, tbh i dont really understand it. it seems that hes got a mischeavous face, but hes imagining something, but the "and then was black" contradicts this and makes it seem as if he has done something rather than thought about it.

****ed if I know. Fill in the blanks, make it make sense.
The playground of the world
Last edited by Eddie4President at Oct 31, 2009,