I'm getting my first pedal soon... I know how to set them up, but I need to know if they come with a cable themselves. I have a LiveWire 10ft cable, and a 6in. one (that came with it). Do you think that this pedal will include a cable (if one at all), and if will be long enough? Or will I have to buy another one?

Answers would be appreciated,
-Thanks
---CURRENT GEAR---
-Lefty FENDER Std. Stratocaster
-Lefty ROGUE Dreadnought Acoustic
-VOX Valvetronix VT50
-TC ELECTRONIC ND-1 Nova Delay
-VISUAL SOUND Jekyll&Hyde Overdrive/Distortion
-IBANEZ TS9 Tube Screamer
Pedals don't come with cables. So your going to need to get one. They usually don't come with adapters either so unless the store is running some kind of special sale. So Your going to need to get an adapter or a battery. Your 6 inch cable might be long enough if your going to set the pedal directly on top of the amp. But I doubt it.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I don't think any pedals come with cables.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
It depends some online shops will throw one in as part of a deal but...
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
If it's not listed, it doesn't come with one. Pedals don't ever come with cables.