I'm looking for a alternative rock amp band influences are You Me At Six, Go Audio, We Are The Ocean so I'm looking for that type of sound, my Budget is around £300, I also play some metal and blues my current amp is a Peavey Vypr and guitar is a Yamaha Pacifica.

Considering the Line 6 Spider valve 112 or if someone could suggest me something better.
Laney VC30. It will need to be boosted for metal though. By the way you said it, I gather metal is not the majority of your sound so it won't need to be perfect.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Bugera V5/22 + OD Pedal
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
go:audio used a mesa dual rectifier when i saw them and youmeatsix use marshalls and orange amps. save your money til after christmas and then go on ebay. single recs are like £700 and marshalls are as low as £400 for a an all-tube combo
I've only been playing for a year or so, I don't really want to spend that much till I improve, if you get what I mean
Quote by JayT44
Bugera V5/22 + OD Pedal

This except not the V5

A V22 and an Overdrive pedal would be perfect. You don't really need to buy the Overdrive pedal right away anyways.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.