in my profile.. just got an interface and tested it out its a bit messy at points, next one will be cleaner. did the rhythm and solo
That was pretty cool, I caught a little Santana vibe from the lead.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
I actually like your lead tone; your profile says you had a peavey fender-copy but if I hadn't of read it I would have thought it was a strat. The rhythm guitar tone is nice, understated, and warm. A few parts could use work, but for an improv I'm impressed, its better than I could do. Your timing seems solid for the most part as well.

I enjoyed it, I think you should do more with it.
Mind giving one of my covers some feedback?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224352
cool thanks. im listening to rivers of babylon on your myspace elementwood. hahah brought up some good memories, i liked it you gave a different vibe. yeah a few parts could definitely use some work, that was my 1st or 2nd run, i was just messing around hahah, imma update it in a few days and make a new one when i have time, thank you for the comment.
It's pretty good, watch your timing and your phrasing. Some of your passages sound like you're raping them with notes. Watch your bends and vibrato as well, you occasionally oscillate out of pitch when you're playing. Otherwise, nice cover.

Check out my little Thin Lizzy snippet if you're interested.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.