I am.

I was gonna dres sup as an 80's glam metal singer; and even had the whole outfit. H1N1 had other plans.

Based on where I live, almost half the kids are sick on Halloween, maybe school will get cancelled.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Go out dressed as a really convincing sick person.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

im recovering from surgery if that counts..

Im also not sick on halloween but I am sick of it.
we had 175 kids out of 1250 or so out on thursday at my highschool. No talks of cancellations yet. But good luck to your school. (or bad luck?)
im going as H1N1 for halloween

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Halloween sucks ( cus im diabetic which means no candy) so basically for me its like bein single on valentines day
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I'm sick, but I'm trying to get better quick. What can I do?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by selkies
Halloween sucks ( cus im diabetic which means no candy) so basically for me its like bein single on valentines day

I am diabetic and eat lots of candy? Insulin is around for a reason man lol
I got this bitching headache and had a 1½ degrees celsius fever yesterday. Yay bed...
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
Quote by d_byrne23
I am diabetic and eat lots of candy? Insulin is around for a reason man lol

yea but im trying to be healthy my hba1c is 6.2 and i dont want it to go any higher and insulin causes fat to form so basically id get double the fat from eating candy
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
I am actually. Bit of a cold, quite bad the last two days but better today, though I in no way related that to halloween. In fact I actually read the title as "Sick of halloween?".
Quote by Assface137
I am.

I was gonna dres sup as an 80's glam metal singer; and even had the whole outfit. H1N1 had other plans.

Based on where I live, almost half the kids are sick on Halloween, maybe school will get cancelled.

DOOODE, lol i am dressed up right now in what you wanted to bee!!! Sorry you cant get out there and get your drank on man.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
Quote by Joaz
I got this bitching headache and had a 1½ degrees celsius fever yesterday. Yay bed...

Sounds like H1N1.

I'm just getting over a little bout with the ol' swine flu, so I could probably survive going out, but I have no plans now since I've been sleeping the last week. Fuck.
I've got bronchitis

Had to sing in a show last night and it was rough. Gonna just go to bed early all weekend cause I've got three pretty big shows coming up this week. Terrible timing.
Defender of the Llama
Last edited by mmm_watcha_say at Oct 31, 2009,
I feel you. Im not even sick but on thursday I had to go home early from school because i was walking by the nurses office on my way to class and i coughed to clear my throat and the nurse saw me and made me call my mom to come get me and told me i couldnt go to school the next day (run on sentence i know). So now, even though I tested negative for H1N1 and feel completly fine, my mom has me on quarantine.
It's nice to know there's others out there feeling the same pain as myself.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I was actually quarantined up in my room (and bathroom lolz) for 38 hours straight. Food was literally left outside my room because of how terrified my family was. All the pills were in my room.

Needless to say, the boredom of being stuck in my room (No point in playing Counterstrike: Source or going on FaceBook if no one was on) was worse than the symptoms.
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Masamune
I'm not sick but this is the first halloween of my life that I'm doing absolutely nothing.

Same. Want to hear the kicker? The reason is that the host of the party I was supposed to go to was diagnosed with H1N1 today

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by mmm_watcha_say
I've got bronchitis

Same here. I've been coughing and blowing my nose for the past week. I'm giving out and eating some candy to pass to night away.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Nah, but I was working. Oh well. I shall flash my awesome newly aquired £30 in all my friends who went to a partys's faces.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I missread the title as "sick OF Halloween".

So, in response to the question you didn't ask, yes I am sick of it.
Well I'm about to head out in an hour, onto my campus, where there will be thousands of drunk, horny, and slutty dressed women. You could say I'm sick, sick with happiness.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I'm not sick, but I'm having a sad and lonely Halloween. Mainly because I'm sick of doing the same damn things every year. So I refused to do anything this year and went to the Pit tonight instead.
I've just moved country, so I have no friends to go anywhere with. Not sick, but incredibly fucking lonely.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Yep, i hardly did anything. I had plans, but I also worked in a giant haunted house out in the middle of nowhere this past week so I made up for it.

I slept until 8 pm, and it is now 4 am.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
I came down with H1N1 on Thursday.
I faked feeling better today so that I wouldn't ruin my girlfriend's night.

I was a Japanese man with a 103.2 fever.
Tons of good deals on Harmony Central and Sevenstring.org.