I'm dressing up as House, and I came looking for the shooped Vicodin prescription I saw last week in a costumes thread, but now I can't find the thread anywhere. Does anyone have the picture? It's a label for a pill bottle with House's name.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Is this it by any chance?

Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
No, the one I'm thinking of had Wilson as his physician, but that one works too, I'll certainly use it if the other doesn't turn up. Thank you.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
That's the one that got him caught. He took that from the 'personal effects' of one of his patients after she died. Or something.
Quote by jean_genie
That's the one that got him caught. He took that from the 'personal effects' of one of his patients after she died. Or something.
Ah, I gotcha'. I guess this thread's done then.