I really do apologize if this has already been put up, i've searched and couldn't find anything and as far as i've saw it's never been posted.

The full length version of the new(ish) doritos ad (UK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mctqRmmtN4

Very Steel Panther, it amused me.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
The moral of the story: you can't trust the system.

Right?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
kept my interest

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Karvid
The moral of the story: you can't trust the system.

Right?

I think they just want you to buy Doritos man...

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
I think they just want you to buy Doritos man...

They want me to buy Doritos? Maaaan, I'm not gonna be part of this system; pump that garbage in another man's veins. I'd take them and throw them on the ground, personally.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by sashki
If Alan was born to rock, why does he only do so in a video game? Couldn't he have learned to play guitar 4 realz? It's easier than Guitar Hero, from what I've heard.

Tell me you're trolling? please.
I didn't post this to start yet another Guitar Hero vs Guitar thread. Obviously we all play guitar here its a guitar website, just try to enjoy the video for what it is.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Quote by alkalineweeman
Tell me you're trolling? please.
I didn't post this to start yet another Guitar Hero vs Guitar thread. Obviously we all play guitar here its a guitar website, just try to enjoy the video for what it is.

It's called sarcasm, it's a literary technique we use on planet earth sometimes.

I have trouble interpreting sarcasm myself, that's why I made it obvious. I've never played guitar hero, so I can't confirm if it's harder, but I don't believe it is.

But seriously, if Alan was born to rock, why can't he play a real guitar? That kind of ruins the ad for me. Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but it's just too blatantly obvious to go unnoticed.
Someone needs to invent a way to show sarcasm over the internet.
Quote by sashki
It's called sarcasm, it's a literary technique we use on planet earth sometimes.

I have trouble interpreting sarcasm myself, that's why I made it obvious. I've never played guitar hero, so I can't confirm if it's harder, but I don't believe it is.

But seriously, if Alan was born to rock, why can't he play a real guitar? That kind of ruins the ad for me. Maybe I'm overanalysing it, but it's just too blatantly obvious to go unnoticed.

Haha cool man, sorry. It's just hard to pick up sarcasm in text....

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Quote by BEBEB
Someone needs to invent a way to show sarcasm over the internet.

That sounds like a great idea.

/s
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.