1. It's in my profile
2. Rate it from 1 to 10.
3. Don't be so harsh on me, hey i started playing last year
4. It was recorded in Drop C, the original song is in C#

PLEASE RATE IN PROFILE
Last edited by IHeartMyCrybaby at Nov 7, 2009,
wow your sweeps are a lot better than mine haha. i've only been "sweeping" for about a month though.

keep it up.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Quote by gebgebgeb
wow your sweeps are a lot better than mine haha. i've only been "sweeping" for about a month though.

keep it up.

Thanks for commenting bro

I can see some people like to listen and run away without rating or anything
not bad, of course the volume was pretty low so it was hard to hear mistakes. good work tho, tone with the neck pickup was good:

C4C got some of my sweeps in here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221549
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by AbeVV
It's pretty crazy that you're able to play that so well after only a year of playing guitar, I'll give you a 10 because I couldn't see anything really wrong with it.

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22145782#post22145782

Thank you a lot mate

Quote by Gundamnitpete
not bad, of course the volume was pretty low so it was hard to hear mistakes. good work tho, tone with the neck pickup was good:

C4C got some of my sweeps in here
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221549

Yeah.. I have serious issues mixing stuff in my pc (i suck )
I thought it was really good man, I'm not going to rate because tbh it's kind of stupid lol. But something was a little off though, I think it was the backing track it sounded like it was off key maybe? I'm not sure. Other than that the sweeping was really good, especially for only a years worth of playing.
Quote by WestOfTheSun
I thought it was really good man, I'm not going to rate because tbh it's kind of stupid lol. But something was a little off though, I think it was the backing track it sounded like it was off key maybe? I'm not sure. Other than that the sweeping was really good, especially for only a years worth of playing.

Probably because it was recorded in Drop C and the original song was in Drop C#. I played the same positions but not the same notes obviously..

That's the reason, all instruments were recorded by me
Hmm... BTBAM plays in C# standard, not drop C#. Anyways, fairly good job with the sweeps, especially for how long you've been playing. Only downer for me was having it cut out before the last sweep haha. The backtrack was quite off, but oh well.
Quote by Avedas
Hmm... BTBAM plays in C# standard, not drop C#. Anyways, fairly good job with the sweeps, especially for how long you've been playing. Only downer for me was having it cut out before the last sweep haha. The backtrack was quite off, but oh well.

It's unbelievable that i wrote Drop C# twice I know that they play C# Standard..

The backtrack was off because of tuning issues..

The drums sound right?
I thought the sweeps sounded great. And really impressive for just one year of playing. How long did it take you to learn to sweep like that. Sweeps are something that I really must take some time to learn I can't sweep for toffee.
Quote by stujomo
I thought the sweeps sounded great. And really impressive for just one year of playing. How long did it take you to learn to sweep like that. Sweeps are something that I really must take some time to learn I can't sweep for toffee.

Didn't take me too long.. That was my first take though