1 5%
Super Cool
6 29%
Neither
3 14%
He should still report him
11 52%
Voters: 21.
This sounds liked a joke, but it's true.

A friend of mine, logged on unto a cybersex chartroom pretending to be a 14 year old girl. He managed to get a man to give him his name and contact details in exchange for the promise of sexual favors. He threatened him in to buying him XBox live points (not money strangely).

At first I found it funny in a 4Chan style way, but I'm starting to think it's immoral. Is blackmail ever justified. Should he have reported him?
out of all seriousness, sort it out with the police.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Kind of cool I guess, pedo baiting is always fun. But it would deffinatly be better to report them
On one hand, the guy was looking for sexual favors from a 14 year old girl. That's wrong and he should probably be reported.

On the other hand, though. What your friend is doing is Extortion, and no matter who you're extorting from, it's always illegal.
Illegal. And kinda queer, seriously, Xbox live points? really?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Pretty cool that they blackmailed the pedo, but pretty uncool that they didnt report him because now he can go away and talk to other kids.
Quote by Necrotise
Pretty cool that they blackmailed the pedo, but pretty uncool that they didnt report him because now he can go away and talk to other kids.

He still can.