Since I bought 2 guitars with EMGs and named my UG profile EMGPWNS my pickup taste has changed a lot. In my Washburn strat copy, theres an EMG 81 and 2 SAs I believe. They've been used a lot but work and look like new. I want to sell the pickguard and put some Dimarzios in it. Here are some pics of the pickguard:

So, my questions:
As you can see, it's a very funky pickguard, so should I mount the pickups in more universal pickguard before selling the entire pickguard? If so, what kind?

How much do you think the entire pickguard would go for on Ebay?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum or I didn't used the searchbar right.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by EMGPWNS at Oct 31, 2009,
I'd just take them off the pickguard. You'll need to replace the pots with 500k as actives use 25k, so you could sell the pots with the pickups too. I dont know how much they are worth though.
Quote by littlephil
I'd just take them off the pickguard. You'll need to replace the pots with 500k as actives use 25k, so you could sell the pots with the pickups too. I dont know how much they are worth though.

I meant I would sell the entire pickguard, sorry for not being more specific.

How much would you be asking for the pups?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Quote by bv310
How much would you be asking for the pups?

Thats what I'm asking you.

I was thinking around 150 USD, but I'm not sure if that's a good price.

I'd say somewhere around there is a good price, although my EMG knowledge is a bit low. Also, if you did mount it in a normal Strat pickguard, you'd probably have a better chance of selling it.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.