Yesterday me and my gf were in the parking lot of a Kohl's department store and her car blew a hose. A guy came up, and offered us a ride to get the stuff to fix it at a nearby wal-mart. We came back, fixed the car and thanked him and we left.
Later I realized that I had left my jacket in his car. It has a lot of sentimental value to me, but the problem is finding him.
We only got his first name Andrew, and that he went to a Riverside military high school. I saw that he as a few distinctive tattoos, but that's it.
So pit, is there any way that I could possibly find this guy with this info? Myspace and facebook didn't really help when I entered in that info. But I'm sure he must live in one of the towns around me.
Any ideas?
Binoculars.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
put up notes around town, around the place where you met him. "Andrew who helped us fixing our car!" or something and leave numbers perhaps.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
The Sexual Predator Database always helps me find people who've stolen things I've loved.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by The_Clansman_

I was serious. Sit in a tall building and watch for him with binoculars, TS. It works for stalkers.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

look up the school on myspace/facebook and look through the students and hope you can somehow find him. besides that, i dont think there is much more you can do.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by 9Guitarist9
tl;dr.

Ok well done u have a gf. Your goal in this thread is complete as you have shown-off the fact that u have 1.

...no.

maybe go to the military school and talk to an administrator or official and have them look them up.... that is if he still goes to the school
Got a machine head.. better than the rest.
Go to Soviet Russia. He'll find you!
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Quote by ilikeguitar90
Go to Soviet Russia. He'll find you!

Win.

funny, i remember giving a lift to a guy and a girl to wal-mart yesterday too! he left his sexy jacket and im wearing it now, hahah wat a sucker
Quote by 9Guitarist9
tl;dr.

Ok well done u have a gf. Your goal in this thread is complete as you have shown-off the fact that u have 1.

Someone always has to say that when a person mentions their gf. Why?
Quote by Masamune
Someone always has to say that when a person mentions their gf. Why?

I predict insecurity and rage.

What kind of car does he drive? That might be of some use.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by mattman93
What kind of car does he drive? That might be of some use.

Id have to see if my gf remembers, because I don't other than that it was a small manual transmission one, probably foreign. How would that help though?
Quote by ec_andrew
funny, i remember giving a lift to a guy and a girl to wal-mart yesterday too! he left his sexy jacket and im wearing it now, hahah wat a sucker

-JBSwreckfest
Quote by 9Guitarist9
tl;dr.

Some bitterness in this thread lol