a couple words would be nice, drop them on my doorstep, write them on my forehead, something about how i'm the only one left in this town who knows how to spell extravagant, the only one who can properly parallel park between two unwelcoming cars. everyone else who could left, south probably, north maybe. i'm right here, climbing canopies then jumping right back down onto the heels of circumstance, torn limb from leverage, lesser now than the difference we once found insufficient.

now though it means something, the lesser, now somehow greater. your bike tires flat, i'll fix it later. jump on the back of mine. we can go to the theater, back row, stolen pop corn and soda's unrefillable. after that we can put our change in expired parking meters, run red lights, don't walk, or do, whatever it takes to get to the other side. i see something spray painted on the side of a building, i see scripture pour out of the statues bleeding, i see something that i'd like to call a miracle but my faiths been shaken.

by what? the girl they found murdered in the town square last night. the boy raped by a man of faith. the nuclear intentions of pleading politicians. my grandfather once told me of a time where the worst thing a human had to endure was heartbreak. walking in on your wife ****ing your friend. your husband giving it to his willing secretary. no one died. if they did no one noticed save one or a few.

that sounds okay i guess. but i'm watching this movie with you. where someone dies and someone loves and someone fu.cks someone and someone does nothing besides ask if the food is all right. someone walks past the camera, someone stares straight at it and i look at you and say
'i'm dying'.
'what do you mean you're dying?'
'i mean, i mean i'm ****ing dying."
'well, right now??'
'i don't know, maybe, i guess.
i'm dying all the time.'
'well, we're all dying, if that makes you feel any better.'
it did. strangely. the comfort of mass extinction. my tombstone amongst a billion others. my ashes and your ashes all ashes the same. my name is yours and your name is mine. a speck of dust inside and out.
i'm dying sure, but you're dying too.

all's well that ends well.
It's good but not great in my opinion, its best part by miles is the last paragraph.

Just my quick two pence
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
:[
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching

powerfull, powerfull.

There's something about this that unites us all -- in death-- and I don't care how macabre you or they or anyone thinks this sounds. I could drop a few words about parallel parking and expired parkometers but then I'd realize how much they probably meant to you in the very situation. I guess we've all been worried by the title, but charmed with what you had to say here. I guess it's raw talent to do what it is you just did.

"we're all dying" would have been a let down, but then you said all it is that you said, about ashes being ashes and names being names, and I realized I was just as you were and she probably was until she wasn't anymore and then I truly, truly, truly cared about everything it was that you were saying to me. to me.
the comfort of mass extinction. my tombstone amongst a billion others. my ashes and your ashes all ashes the same. my name is yours and your name is mine. a speck of dust inside and out.
i'm dying sure, but you're dying too.

all's well that ends well.

oh my god. I've never felt the thing this made me feel before. all of it, that, you, all of it.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me

Fuck. Just......god dammit.

You are good. This is good.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Sometimes I find that what you write ticks all of the boxes, but still somehow is incredibly still not perfect/imperfect to quite the right degree. And this was.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
This is the first time I've believed and felt anyone telling me "we're all dying". You so much better than this place, but please God never stop posting here.
Brilliant, and also the title reminds me of the chorus of Evidence by Katatonia