I own a Ibanez Artcore AFS75 Hollow Body guitar and I want to replace stock pickups with Dimarzio. The guitar sounds great but the pickups are a little bit muddy. I dont wan't too much output because the guitar generates a lot of feedback, which is awesome because it tells me that the guitar has sustain and it can sound very good. I dont want the feedback too wild because I want to be able to use it and control it. What pickup should I choose if I play everything between Eagles and Metallica and Motely Crue with it.

Also, I want the pickups too have nickel plate cover or chrome plate cover. Can I buy generic pickup covers for WDMusic for example and keep all the sound quality of the pickups.
Feedback = good sustain and tone? lol, whatever you say!

I'd have a look at Seymour Duncan for your low-output PAF needs.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
I wouldnt use a hollowbody for Metallica, but its your guitar!
You can get covers on the Tone Zone, Air Norton, Norton, PAF, Air Classics and Air Zone.
I'd get the Air Zone and Air Classic in the neck, but for Metallica you might want the Tone Zone in the bridge for a bit more output.
I don't play Metallica very much but I played Turn the Page once for a show. My feedback isnt the feedback from a cheap solidbody guitar. It's a useful feedback that I can use for an intro. A hollow body guitar sounds good because the guitar resonate. It makes the sustain very long and it creates a cool feedback when the sound of the amp resonate in the guitar body.
Quote by Xavgo2
My feedback isnt the feedback from a cheap solidbody guitar. It's a useful feedback that I can use for an intro. A hollow body guitar sounds good because the guitar resonate. It makes the sustain very long and it creates a cool feedback when the sound of the amp resonate in the guitar body.
My feedback isn't the awful wale of a hollow-body being played with too much gain. A solid body guitar sounds good because when you get it to feedback you can have infinitely sustainable notes or notes that ring into harmonics. Mine is the ring of my strings, pickups and my amplifier; nay is it my guitar's body having a sonic hissy-fit.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...