Page 1 of 2
I'm 18 and went trick or treating with my girlfriend and some friends. Anyone else who is "too old" go this year?
Last edited by daeqwon10000 at Nov 1, 2009,
i haven't done that since 14 because i have always had to work./funny thing growing up can be

Halloween thread yo
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I'm 13 and didn't go. But that's because I was gonna have a gig tonight but it ended up being this morning.
i'm 17 and i just got back from going with my one friend whose 16 but still in my grade. We got a couple of nasty looks from people but no one was really out due to the rain so people gave us candy anyway just for being out. One guy, either on bad drugs or a pedophile, tried to joke with us, pretending to not have candy for a good five or six minutes because we were "too old" for it.
I'm 12 and what is this?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Setting all math and science aside, I'm using real reasoning.

I will lol when I damn well please.
Nah, I was that loser who stayed home while all his friends did shit.
LARGE TEXT
I'm 20 and I didn't, only cause I had no friends to go with me

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Mega lame halloween; well, it was actually my feinds b-day party, soo no halloween-ing at all. Was gonna go out with some others and hit the town with a create each. In hind-sight, i can see i made the wrong choice. Damn hindsight making me feel bad.
Quote by daeqwon10000
I'm 18 and went trick or treating with my girlfriend and some friends. Anyone else who is "too old" go this year?

if by "too old" you mean, the crime in your country is quite out of hand such that going outside at night is a death sentence; then I was "tool old" to go this year...in a country that does not bother about Halloween.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Electric Pluto
i'm 17 and i just got back from going with my one friend whose 16 but still in my grade. We got a couple of nasty looks from people but no one was really out due to the rain so people gave us candy anyway just for being out. One guy, either on bad drugs or a pedophile, tried to joke with us, pretending to not have candy for a good five or six minutes because we were "too old" for it.
Yeah it was raining here too. I had to walk about 2.5 miles each way from the party to my house like 4 times in it, and it's cold up here (we already have about a foot of snow).
I've been "too old" for years.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
14 and definitely. Saw a penis and the A Team. Took a short cut with some friends and unfortunately remembered about slender man......Awesome overall!
This year was the first year I didn't go trick-or-treating/walking around the neighborhood.
I'm 16 and I went. I was Gene Simmons but every time I walked up to someone they would just go "Kiss!"
Im 23 and I went, but I have a 1 yr old daughter so It doesn't look like I'm only going for the free candy.
Quote by The Sallad
Im 23 and I went, but I have a 1 yr old daughter so It doesn't look like I'm only going for the free candy.

Haha. Be a cool dad and always dress up. My dad never dresses up and it pisses me off
I went with all my friends. It was hilarious. You're never too old fro free candy!
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
14 I went with a group of friends, had some fun got some candy, and went to my schools football game, which we won 35-34, and today i had an epic halloween party, pretty good 2 days...The only bad part is this one street everyone gave us nasty looks and stuff
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
I am 16, and for the first time in years, I went trick-or-treating tonight. I went with a potential love interest. She went as a ballerina; I went as Obama. We had a great time.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Nov 1, 2009,
I'm 18 and I went for the first time in like 7 years. some random guy in an awesome michael myers costume followed my friend down the street the ENTIRE time. it was great.
I did with my cousin.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I did it with my cousin.

What?!?!

Our town had Halloween last night, me and my Grandfather (lol) went. I was Gene Simmons and he was Peter Criss
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Im 15 an i went but i also took my guitar and portable amplifier (part of my costume) and played guitar for candy
When In Doubt.... Whip it out!

Quote by zwart_gitaar
how do i searchbar?

Quote by Davo Ownz
No, you are right, I don't have a 20 meter stone dick. You are just a pathetic troll.

Xbox Gamertag: CREEP1NGxDEATH
Hit me up
Me and my friends walked around and gave out warm sodas.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by gridlockSG400
Me and my friends walked around and gave out warm sodas.

I don't know why, but that's funny.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
im 16, nobody does halloween around here. Don't know why but Australia just doesnt get into it. so no i didnt trick or treat lol
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Me and my friends went to a gamer's lock-in and watched geeks "ttly pwn the shiznat out of dem n00bs awn halo." while playing rockband all night.

No candy, though.
Went to the strippers this year. What a treat.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Went to a party instead, plus trick or treating isn't the done thing where we are, too many idiots with knives. Plus no one's at home. You knock at the door and everyone's got flu or aren't there (despite there being all the lights on).
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Nope, my dad made me go to the movies and dinner with him.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Page 1 of 2