I can't be using my amp anymore, since whenever I move, I hear a crackling. I do believe that it is my guitar. When I looked inside the input jack, however, nothing seemed to be loose. Am I missing something?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by Alex Vik
Have you tried other cables?

I have 3 cables, and I still get the same buzz.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
I have 3 cables, and I still get the same buzz.

Hmm, it might be the amp. I swear I've heard reliability issues with the Frontman, but I might be thinking about something else.
I have other amps I could try it on, but then again, I'm scared of loud noises.(ya ya I know I'm weird to be a musician) Any ways to find out from the outside, or will I have to open it up and look inside?(Not that it's a problem or anything)
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
When I looked inside the input jack,

Did you just look "inside the jack" or did you actually remove your control cover and check inside?

If you didn't remove the cover, go ahead and do that and check for any loose wires.

If you did remove the cover and check already, try checking the input jack on your amp.
I did remove the cover and nothing was loose. Could the problem be that metal prong thing that gets the actual signal from the cable?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
I did remove the cover and nothing was loose. Could the problem be that metal prong thing that gets the actual signal from the cable?

Yes it could be. It needs to be making good contact. You can bend it in a little to make it tighter.
I've got a Fender Frontman as well, and I get the same crackling. You may have three cables, but try picking up a brand new one, cause it still may just be the cables.
I doubt it's your amp, it is probably your pots, assuming they are the stock ones that came with your Squier. Cheaper guitars often crackle because of this, not the amp. And the frontman is a reliable-ish amp, but since yours is low end I could be wrong. Still, try replacing your pots, and maybe even your pups.