would you care to look at my videos? im not going to force you but it would be nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjCY5ryOcl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpsG0dxTXqw&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fwAfcshmwE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQ-vbuJjM0&feature=channel

feel free to comment on weather you like it or hate it. and please also give feedback on it. thanks.
thats pretty sweet. I liked the second one alot. The first seemed a little rushed, but It was awesome playing.
holy crap dude, that was killer!

I also liked the second one the best, but the recording quality is a little very "meh"
but it's just a camera, so I won't hold that against you.
Thanks for the crit!
your 16 and you can play like that?!
i bow down to you my child

first vid, short and sweet, sounded pretty nice aswell!

tapping vid was honestly ****ing jizz material!! that little tap riff is probs the best tapping riff ive heard, and i shit you not!

metalcore vid reminded me of a band that have split up called Evita, so that was a win for me!! you obviously know your guitar theory side unlike me! so kudos for that!!

shred vid makes me very jealous indeed! you have major talent!! the stuff you play is minor mostly if im right? a lot like chris storey, former all shall perish guitarist (if you havent heard him then type his name into youtube and bask in his awesomeness!!)

all in all man, your ****in ace for your age!
get in a band and methinks it'll go a long way!! =]
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
thank you very much friend. it could have been better but these are all improves and first take vids so they could be better. ill look up that band you mentioned, if they are anything like what i play then i will love them. if you like that sort of tapping look for rusty cooley and derek taylor cause theyre disgustingly awsome at it. look for reece fullwood to, hes not that known but hes like 19 and hes amazing as tits. as for the theory part, im not that good at my theory, the only thing im bad at is reading music but a lot of other theory i know. also im in a band. i will probably end up posting more 2(a lil bit of 3 finger also) finger tapping vids cause thats my favouite technique aside from sweep picking.
ahh awesome man! i'll look them up now!
and rusty was chris storeys guitar tutor
think theyre like real good mates or summat?
he's got one of rustys signature guitars aswell, he uses a lot of rustys style in his playing too.
what sort of band you in then?
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
im very aware of CS taking lesson form rusty and that he gives lessons hisself, have you seen his new band smashface? also he has 2 of rustys guitars and i think he has a custom shop one has well. im in a metalcore style band with some influence of harcore and deathcore. we havnt been practicing lately though because we kicked out the other guitarist for being to shitty, and the drummer slept with his girlfriend rofl.
ahh i see, yeah, both propper lush guitars aswell!
and yeah man, you got any recordings at all??
lmfao! 'for being too shitty' :p
and again, LOL at the drummer sleeping with his lass

we have a propper lack of drummers around this area
i mean, theres a few but theyre not good enough to start a band thats actually gonna be going places with
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
we do but i dont feel as i should show them to the public... there is only 1 and its from a year ago from a local studio we went to. the recording isnt even that good for it being studio recorded so for now, i will not show it to the public. the singing is shit on it to.
ahh well thats fair enough man!
i respect that =]
the fact that it isnt up to your standards so you wanna wait till its bang on?
im like that, but i end up posting it anyways, just cos i like to know what people think an stuff.
most of the time they dont like it.....
but sometimes!!
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE