a substance addict even if you don't tell them?i mean acquiantnces(girls guys who know you )and other people?
Well, sometimes.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Yes, because your teeth are probably falling out. And you have time warping abilities. and have thus become the first Nov. 09er.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
A lot of times you can tell if someone uses "substances". The most obvious are meth-heads, though a lot of times it's easy to spot a pot head.
I just watched Pineapple Express too

I'd say it depends on the severity of the addiction, and what you're addicted to.
The playground of the world
Quote by crazy8rgood
A lot of the time, yes, yes you can.

Physical features give it away tons.

yeah but what if you are in good shape?
not really, depends on the person...i mean it took 15 years before they found out andre agassi was and people are generally shocked about it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
It's very easy if you know what to look for in a person's behaviour and body language. Most people won't be able to though.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by misterfarenheit
usually addicts of the same substance can identify each other, its kinda telepathic in a way, but normal people cant

this.

i'm sure the people that have dealt with your kind can easily identify you. though, i wouldn't be able to...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
If you've known someone for a while, you can see the transformation in their face and body if they're a regular user. Looking at the arms for scratches and abraisons is also a telling sign.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru