Page 1 of 3
So, i come home, to find my little brother face down beside my computer, puking. no idea whats happening,

obviously i cleaned him up waashed his clothes put him to bed and my mother will be none the wiser, so Pit where have YOU woken up, without knowing it
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
in my bed.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
he saw the p0rNz, for the first time.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Quote by sketchy z
, without knowing it

Quote by DirtyMakik
in my bed.

far out man, healthy contribution to the thread
GO Islanders!

Quote by KeepOnRotting
If it wasn't a result of him being drunk and you were just covering for him, you should probably tell your mother.

he's in enough trouble to begin with, he's 15. he's retarded, alll 15 year old bvoys are retarded, i'll cover for him, considering my mother went out and got just as shitfaced tonight
GO Islanders!

On a set of 5-6 stairs that were next to my friend's bed; my back actually has felt better for the past few weeks. She's lucky for that >_>
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by sketchy z
far out man, healthy contribution to the thread

In his defense, I've woken up in my bed without knowing how I got there. So yeah
Quote by Oroborous
In his defense, I've woken up in my bed without knowing how I got there. So yeah

most people have, i woke up upside down in a tree by the police. it's hard to detect sarcasm over the textsssssssssssssssss
GO Islanders!

in a car after just hitting a deer.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
i've woken up on the sidewalk in a puddle of my own vomit. i've woken up on a couch in a stranger's backyard. i've woken up next to a girl who i don't know. i've woken up knowing that i made a complete ass of myself the night before but not exactly sure how.

durrrrrrrr
What? A Barrier on UG? Blasphemy!

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
I had just seen saw 2 and my mind was constantly replaying the shitty movie ANYWAY, I was sleep walking that night but only made it to the floor but specifically underneath my table where i could only see the red light from my TV. I couldn't find a way out from my table and thought i was in a saw trap.

I was trapped in my own room, under my table and in my underwear....How classy XD

I eventually got out and had to watch some TV again to get to sleep.
I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea...
I woke up in class high with the movie "hunt for red october" going on I fell asleep 3 times and there was only 20 minutes left.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
One time I fell asleep in Houston and I woke up in New York.

Ok, I was flying.

But sometimes on vacation I'll wake up in the middle of the night in pitch black and be completely confused as to where I am. I usually either remember that I'm travelling or I just go back to sleep without questioning it.
- I've woken up mutiple times in my office chair thinking I'd gotten into bed earlier when I only dreamt I did

- I've fallen asleep playing guitar on a friend's futon, and woke up the next morning with a tape full of what I was playing in my sleep for about 30-60 minutes.

- I have woken up thinking I was at home, only to remember I was in a hotel in Platte City Wyoming on my way to moving to the Pacific Northwest.

- Woken up on my apartment floor not remembering how I wound up falling asleep there.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
Do you really know anything when you wake up? I always think "woah, how the shit did I get here" if I ever wake up anywhere other than my bed. Or if I'd been dreaming about being anywhere other than my bed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Nov 1, 2009,
In a stranger's bed without a shirt and with a bloody toe. I'd been carried to a friend's house and crashed in his roommate's bed after a party. I had 8 jagerbombs and at least three large drinks. Completely blacked out.

The first time I got drunk, I woke up on the floor of someone's bedroom; I puked all over his bed, and he was still sleeping in it... on top of my cell phone. Good times.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Last edited by faint_spirit at Nov 1, 2009,
I have epilepsy so I've woken up, multiple times, without any prior knowledge of the last few hours for a couple minutes. The last time I had a seizure, I woke up on the floor in my office face down not knowing where I was, or what happened. I had immense pain all over my body. Ugh. It was horrible.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 1, 2009,
I woke up after heavy drinking on bedroom floor with throw up all over me. I was lucky I didn't choke on my vomit, I could have died.
Well the worst time was I woke up in my bed with my broken glasses on top of my laptop.

But then again, I'm all ****ed up right now, so there's no telling where I'll end up.
I once woke up in a pile of leaves in the middle for a forest at 6am, with only a hoody for warmth.

And that was the first time I ever drank
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Nov 1, 2009,
not me.
But a friend got super drunk amongst his first times drinking.
We (other friend) took him home and made a bed for him on the floor in my friends room.
couple hours later, he stands up and starts unzipping his pants.
needless to say he had to piss..and well he did.
then he laid back down in it and passed out.

same friend, different time.
it was during summer so we slept on other friends back deck.
from the time we got him there, to morning time.
other friends mom walked out to see drunk friend laying in a pile of puke. her response.
"Drink too much eh?"
his response.
"I dont drink."

kinda funny stuff you had to be there for.
but he has no recollection of any of that stuff lol.

As for me, I've never let myself get drunk enough to just black out.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
I once woke up in a friend's empty jacuzzi thingie at about 3 a.m. Which was a bit wierd, considering that the last I remembered was having a few drinks at another friend's place

S t a i r s s r i a t S

hanging upside down from a light fitting in my friends house, like a bat. sometimes the only thing you can say is W.T.H!!!!

D=
ive never woken up in any really weird places. the only ones that are bit odd are:

on friends stairs
curled up in a ball on a recliner chair
friends kitchen floor
strangers doorstep
on a pool table

Quote by mnf50
no no no... here's the real question. do you remember falling asleep?

Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by mnf50
no no no... here's the real question. do you remember falling asleep?

I remeber briefly making a big pile of leaves to sleep in
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I've never misplaced myself while unconscious.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
in one of those racing games they have in arcades
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last week I woke up in the middle of the woods in the pouring rain after a most intense shrooms trip.
Page 1 of 3