I'm wanting to make this pedal http://smallbox.zeonhost.com/projects/fface/

and I can get all the parts
except the board thing that I mount the stuff to, what exactly is it called and does anyone have a link?

and say for example where the resistors join, how are they connected together, are they touching eachother or soldered

ohh, and solder it, there isnt much point in just having everything touching each other...
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.