Well guys, right now it's 5 in the morning where I live. I would talk to my friends about this, but they're not online right now and most aren't even awake. So, here it goes.

Today, I went trick or treating, bought some herb and went to my friend house. I was with this girl who was 15 years old, I know her through a friend. Anyway, long story short, she ended up not wanting to go home from my friend's house and so I turned my phone off. Apparently her dad came to my house looking for her, the police were called, everything. I told my parents a lie that me and the one girl made up (we were at a different friend's house, my phone had no service, we fell asleep).

How ****ed am I? Can I be brought up on charges for having a minor home late (it was like 4:15 when I dropped her off)? My parents and her parents are obviously pissed, and we're gonna have to get our other friends involved tomorrow.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
i don't know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
nope, the only way the parents could press charges would be if you had kidnapped her
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Fu ck the dad, eat the girl
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Come on man. You know you shouldn't be hanging out with 15 year old girls anymroe
I'm guessing they didn't buy your story? We need more details to assess how ****ed you really are. You didn't do anything with her, right? How long were both of you stoned for? Did anyone drink? Did either your parents or hers notice you had been smoking? If that answer is yes, your best bet is to say you started early, and didn't want to drive home stoned. If the cat's out of the bag, just tell the whole truth. Everyone will appreciate it if you're honest and apologize (whether what you did was wrong in your eyes or not).

As for the charges, no idea, but that sounds unlikely if you didn't do anything sexual with her. If there is a chance of charges, again it is best to be completely honest unless your lie is 110% foolproof, and apologize to the dad.
Why are you hanging out with 15 year olds dude
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Monolisk
I'm guessing they didn't buy your story? We need more details to assess how ****ed you really are. You didn't do anything with her, right? How long were both of you stoned for? Did anyone drink? Did either your parents or hers notice you had been smoking? If that answer is yes, your best bet is to say you started early, and didn't want to drive home stoned. If the cat's out of the bag, just tell the whole truth. Everyone will appreciate it if you're honest and apologize (whether what you did was wrong in your eyes or not).

As for the charges, no idea, but that sounds unlikely if you didn't do anything sexual with her. If there is a chance of charges, again it is best to be completely honest unless your lie is 110% foolproof, and apologize to the dad.

+36534865486545
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Monolisk

They bought my story, but since it's an obvious lie when they ask the other people we were with they may not match up. I did not do anything with her, she's 15 lol. We were both stoned for a few hours. There was slight drinking but just enough for a buzz, nobody is majorly drunk and she's sober by the time she got home. Nobody noticed we were smoking to my knowledge, her dad might know or might not know.

EDIT: For the people that are asking me why I was with a 15 year old girl, it's because our neighborhood is really small. Maybe 400 kids in the entire high school (grades 9-12). Everybody knows everybody, so age doesn't really matter. My friend is 19 and is dating her boyfriend who is 16, etc. We're all relatively innocent, our parties aren't "LET'S GO OUT AND GET HAMMERED!" they're more along the lines of "Let's get about 12 of us, have a few beers and smoke some bowls and watch some Aqua Teen Hunger Force."
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Last edited by MyNameIsLame at Nov 1, 2009,
Hahaha this exact same thing happened to my friend, except his sister was the girl.
His parents are pretty strict and didn't know she was a partier, but they only slightly busted her ass before she told EVERYTHING (she was like 15 or 16 too) and the cops ended up chasing the dude around for quite a while for intoxicating a minor.

Don't hang out with 15 year-olds! (do I hear an echo in here?)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium

Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I dunno what to respond to that picture with, I don't get the significance xD.
Quote by Mudmen190

Quote by musiclover2399

Quote by Oroborous

My Last.FM
^ the past few posts made me rofl a bit
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
...Whoever told you that is your enemy?
Quote by Monolisk

+1
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.