Yawn! I'll make this look more respectable and presentable. Rippikoulu is an old school death metal band with evil, murky, dark, gritty riffs. Think of some filthy shit.
Anyhoo, I would get some additional info but MA is down.
http://www.pitchline-zine.com/demos.item.php?id=000014
Here's a download. It's a rare demo so you are obliged to download it for free.
Edit: Changed it to the official legal download

If you wanna be all moral about it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4oNGK9cBE
Jokes aside, this band is the definition of a death metal gem
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at May 15, 2010,
Fuckin' heeeaaavy...
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Dont really hear much Father Befouled or DC in there, I get more of a Baphomet/Convulse vibe off this stuff..... fairly immense though, nice find!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
You got me there. I was referring to the gritty sound they all seem to share. Either that, or my ears needs some waxing
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I'm liking the overall sound and atmosphere, intense fucking band
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
This is some good filthy death metal i must say.I ****ing love that guitar tone!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I've always liked Rippikoulu for sounding so depraved. I think Rigor Sardonicus is a reasonable comparison even though they play totally different styles, just for the vibe
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Yeah I am enjoying my gatefold LP release of Musta Seremonia from Svart.
The vinyl release looks tasty but Svart doesn't go to Australia
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Anyone know how the remastered CD sounds? I love the band and I'm considering buying a CD but not if it's poorly remastered (you know, like all remastered CDs). I just wanna know if it sounds virtually the same and they just remastered it for CD format or if they actually changed it a good bit.

EDIT: I listened to some clips from each version on Youtube and the original sounds WAY thicker and heavier... I'm not sure how reliable that is though.
Last edited by Born Headless at May 14, 2010,
bump

this band is awesome, it's too bad they never released an album
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Knew what you were bumping this for before I even clicked the thread Sevvy. Should mention that Musta Surma will be doing a thing along with these Finns as well. Both worth checking out but I'd wager Rippikoulu will be holding my interest far more.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by severed-metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gabO6XgpBBs

Biggest news today? New Rippikoulu due out early June. From the one minute sample, it sounds cool.

WHAT? HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS FOR REAL OH MY GOD THIS IS LIKE ALL I HAVE EVER WANTED OH MY SHIT
Last edited by Ironic Maiden at Apr 24, 2014,
A few of my mates were doing the internet rounds with this one... Awesome news, though their material left a hell of a legacy. Here's hoping that it's actually good.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4iT0ambJ8g

New EP there, not all of it mind you. It's alright. Maybe some of you doom/death fans out there would get a kick out of it. Not as good as Musta Seremonia, but I can't complain. It wasn't shit like the new Electrocution.
Last edited by severed-metal at Jun 19, 2014,