Looking for some songs to learn with two guitars in them, preferably metal and around intermediate level.
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
Racer X

I believe a /thread is in order.

Oh and some more bands, just for sheet n giggles:

Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
The Absence
Cynic
The Black Dahlia Murder
Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Opeth
Carcass
Anthem
Galneryus (sometimes)
Dragonforce
The Faceless (I think)
Iron Maiden (Ok, they have 3)
Judas Priest
meshuggah
Nile
Spawn of Possession
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Last edited by Slicer666 at Nov 1, 2009,
you could be learning Iron Maiden songs from now until Jesus comes back. they're all intermediate with two guitars. Cynic, I'd have to say, is definitely pretty advanced (coincidentally listening to Traced In Air right now). Opeth is a good choice, also. they have some really cool mingling parts (their older stuff has lots of cool harmony stuff as well)
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

avenged sevenfold (arms flameshield) has some good harmonys in my opinion. bullet for my valentine, children of bodom, metallica
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
How come nobody said Mastodon? Try Colony of Birchmen, Oblivion, or anything from Blood Mountain really (I f**king love that album) or Crack the Skye. Hell, anything by Mastodon = pure win. Oh and does Gojira use two guitars? I can't remember, but regardless check out their song Ocean Planet. It's a great song and now I'm just ranting and suggesting good music and going off on tangents using long and unnecessary run-on sentences in an overly wordy fashion and I should probably stop typing before a pack of wolves comes and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadfb arbrhiro aeosijfoskrnmwl4wq.;alekefamepw0oqi94u78q0IV
These are all good.
However, earlier in the thread Nile, DragonForce, Spawn Of Possession etc. came up. Are they really intermediate?
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!