Page 1 of 2

Found out last night that the docs found a tumor in my granddad's throat. He'd been having problems swallowing and was choking a lot too.

My head is in pieces and no amount of praying seems to do any good.

Some prayer/kudos would be appreciated.
GTFO, Fassa.
How many relatives with an internal disease can you possibly have?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
It sucks, my grandpa died of cancer some years ago, If I were you I'd focus on enjoying the time you have left with him and preparing yourself to let go. Praying almost never seems to do any good sadly enough..
I wish you and your grandfather the best
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Last edited by Flipje at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by Dawnwalker
GTFO, Fassa.
How many relatives with an internal disease can you possibly have?

I'm not joking.

Also, I have a VERY big family...
Sorry to hear it best wishes to you and your family, and I hope he pulls through.

While I'm not particularly religious, I'll send some prayers your war and try and get a few more people to do the same Stay strong dude.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante

I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to comfort someone over the net, so...

S t a i r s s r i a t S

im not really the praying type (im an atheist with very strong views) but i wish him the best if praying helps you get through then go for it man im sorry to hear this
Well, sorry then.
You're known for trolling.
Made me a bit sceptical.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
My grandad died of cancer a few years back, and we found out that my dad has bowel cancer about 3 weeks ago, so you're in my thoughts and prayers.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog

It's sad, i found out my grandma had cancer on thursday, they found out way too late, she died peacefully yesterday.

Best wished for you Grandad.
Is it benign or malignant (if they know at the moment)?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
i'm sorry, I hope he gets better.

Quote by ChucklesMginty

I'll help protect you from angry pre-pubescent atheists that will make themselves apparent sooner or later.

Why do you think teenage atheists will burst into this thread shouting ''lololol, god's not real. prayers won't do anything lol.''
We're not all like that

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by daft
Is it benign or malignant (if they know at the moment)?

I have no idea, won't find out until they run more tests.

Cheers to all people!
The first person who says anything pertaining to political or moral reasons is getting E-kicked in the nuts.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
The first person who says anything pertaining to political or moral reasons is getting E-kicked in the nuts.

Man that cheered me up...
Best of luck and stuff
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by cho0onger

I was gonna say it but I didn't for political and ... sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that Fassa. I hope he's alright.
Quote by cho0onger
I refuse to make a cheap-shot remark about political and moral reasons.

... for political and moral reasons.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Lets be honest. I still think you're a trolling idiot... but your grand-father did nothing to bother me so I send my best wishes to him. As for you... I have nothing more to say.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Lets be honest. I still think you're a trolling idiot... but your grand-father did nothing to bother me so I send my best wishes to him. As for you... I have nothing more to say.

Look, I'm not joking around. I have better things to do than make crap like this up.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Look, I'm not joking around. I have better things to do than make crap like this up.

When did I imply you making it up? I send my best wishes to your grand-father... I still don't like you. I'm sure you're telling the truth though.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
That same thing happened to my granddad (the tumor) it went from his lungs to his brain. He died slowly and painfully. it's really hard to go through, seeing someone who always seemed so strong to get weak and violently die. However; in the end i think it makes you stronger, i say to your entire family good luck and though it will be hard to go through life does go on.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by elekguit

Warned
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by elekguit

You're a cunt if you think Fassa doesn't deserve wishes from you because you thought of her as being an idiot if Fassa hypothetically tad a tumour.

Regardless, I'm not going to tell you that I wish your Grandfather the best of luck. Instead I'm going to give you Eric Cartman singing Poker-Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uNKOTyOhlM&feature=popular

Chin up.
Quote by Craigo
You're a cunt if you think Fassa doesn't deserve wishes from you because you thought of her as being an idiot if Fassa hypothetically tad a tumour.

Regardless, I'm not going to tell you that I wish your Grandfather the best of luck. Instead I'm going to give you Eric Cartman singing Poker-Face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uNKOTyOhlM&feature=popular

Chin up.

Thank you for the best laugh I've had all day.
Must....resist......political....and.......moral...........reasons..........

Seriously though, that sucks.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

I'm going to resist picking up on the praying thing.
Get well soon Grandaddy Fassa!
hello
Page 1 of 2