Page 1 of 2
I SEARCHED AND NOTHING CAME UP

I saw this a couple of days ago, so now im wondering what the pit thinks because we all know the general opinion on GH on this website.

http://www.djhero.com/
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

i saw a review for it, its basicly just the same thing expect that buttons are on a disk and you have to slide it sometimes
So, what's next? Kazoo Hero? Triangle Hero?

*sigh*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Wow... you're really really late.

It looks a bit boring. I mean, the track listing is apparently pretty decent, but I got bored by Guitar Hero so fast.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Hell yeah!

F*ck.

I hope they'll make a Synth Hero someday...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
F*ck.

I hope they'll make a Synth Hero someday...

Keyboard/Synth/Piano Hero would probably work as well, I'm severely confused as to why DJ Hero came first.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I think that it will not be as good as guitar hero, and i didnt really like guitar hero that much, TBH. I mean, its just a turntable with a few buttons on it.

I think it would have been wiser to make more of a simulation type thing where you create your own music. Hell, even if they used something like a Korg Kaosilator instead.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

Hell yeah!

pure 120% win.

I like to think I would own at that.

also, does it come with a kilt?
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
I enjoyed Guitar Hero, but DJ Hero caused massive facepalming for me.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

Hell yeah!

I'd actually want to play that. Looks pretty fun.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I hate guitar hero, but I'd play DJ hero, I'm big on techno music... It's probably going to be lame though...
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Some youtube reviewer said it was a game you should pay for.

DJ hero just seems to be a spinoff product, and I don't think it'll be such a big hit compared to the Guitar hero games.
DeVillains!
i heard it was REALLY fun. haven't played it myself though
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by JesusCrisp
I enjoyed Guitar Hero, but DJ Hero caused massive facepalming for me.

I can't even copy and paste enough to describe how i feel about this. I'd probably get banned for spam.

Suddenly, GH looks like a decent game compared to this!

Come to think of it, yes, GH is decent! DJ Hero will promote the wrong type of music! Suddenly i reject my hatred for GH!
I like GH.. Tis a bit of fun but when it gets to the point where there are so many "pro" players clogging up youtube on every single thing you search it gets annoying.

It's an easy game to get used to and play on the harder stuff so there's way too many "pros".

EDIT: It's also annoyingly addictive.
Quote by MushroomBomb
Keyboard/Synth/Piano Hero would probably work as well, I'm severely confused as to why DJ Hero came first.

Yeah, same here. Although reducing keyboard and piano stuff to five coloured keys is just as ridiculous as reducing a guitar to a few buttons and a lever. Might as well buy a midi keyboard with light up keys, it's basically the same thing.

Anyway, most of the target population for the "<...> Hero" franchise wouldn't appreciate the importance of keyboard players. It's not as "cool" as a lead guitarist or a DJ.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Yeah, same here. Although reducing keyboard and piano stuff to five coloured keys is just as ridiculous as reducing a guitar to a few buttons and a lever. Might as well buy a midi keyboard with light up keys, it's basically the same thing.

Anyway, most of the target population for the "<...> Hero" franchise wouldn't appreciate the importance of keyboard players. It's not as "cool" as a lead guitarist or a DJ.

This.

I also forgot to mention that the franchise has a fanbase mostly populated by young impressionable kids with more money than sense. They'll swallow anything the Hero/Rock Band series puts in front of them.

Then they'll go into school and say "I love METALLICA so much! My favourite song is that "one" on Guitar Hero"

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I dunno, but Zane Lowe's DJ Hero tour was amazing. Best night during fresher's week at uni for me.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by theotherguy7145
Come to think of it, yes, GH is decent! DJ Hero will promote the wrong type of music! Suddenly i reject my hatred for GH!

Hey buddy, go look up opinion in the dictionary then go **** yourself.

I actually played the demo at Best Buy, and it wasn't fun at all. This coming from a fairly big Guitar Hero fan.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I looked in a Target paper and I saw they have a new game coming out called "Band Hero"
Its basically guitar hero with the whole band set with a bunch of mainstream artists to play from.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I was going to make a thread about this, but I thought there was one made months ago, anyway.

It looks terrible, I saw a demo and an advertof it and it looked really sad; another franchise going too far
It looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to try it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by filthandfury
The tracklist is actually raw.

Damn, and I have a real sensitive stomach. Can I send it back? I asked for medium-well...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by theotherguy7145
I can't even copy and paste enough to describe how i feel about this. I'd probably get banned for spam.

Lawl, so much fail. The "wrong" kind of music? I guess you only liek *elitist genre*. Sux 2 b u
Quote by theotherguy7145

What?
nah i dont like it, it just seems like activision is doing anything it can just to beat the competition
I have no idea what there is to complain about here. It seems most of you don't even know what the game is about.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
I don't like the idea, but i can see why the Guitar hero people made it. I mean, this is going to sell big time.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Page 1 of 2