I have to design a chocolate bar for coursework and I'm having trouble thinking of a name so anyone got any ideas?

Thanks
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Mr Good Bar
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
a spinoff of Oh Henry.

Yeah Poe! (E. A. Poe)
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Choccolate Bar none.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Choccolate Bar none.

I don't get it?
Quote by BladeSlinger
If I was 21 I'd buy you a crystal decanter full of 100 year old brandy to commend you.
Quote by Fearnohamsters
I don't get it?

"Bar none" is an expression that sort of means "without exception" or sometimes "the best".
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
"Bar none" is an expression that sort of means "without exception" or sometimes "the best".

I see now.

EDIT: I'm going to use that as a slogan.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Last edited by Fearnohamsters at Nov 1, 2009,
Lil' Macker's Lil' Chocolate Bar.

Cause I am awesome in everyway

/modesty
Cam Sampbell's my hero
"This. Is. CHOCOLATE!"
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Steel Dan, only better.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by PlayMadness
"This. Is. CHOCOLATE!"

Using this one.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I dunno about the name, but a slogan could be "OH YES, SWALLOW IT ALL!"

Quote by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course
Quote by nigeltheginger
OK, hes got his name. Now what?

talk about rape and pokemon?
Quote by nigeltheginger
OK, hes got his name. Now what?

Internal Cumbustion 9
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by RockIsHowIRoll at Nov 1, 2009,
I was going with a blue and yellow colour scheme.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
If it's for coursework giving it a stupid name (which you are clearly going to do) is a horrible idea.

I beg to differ if I use this name I can say that it may get media coverage and that the target market will recognise the internet meme and this will interest them.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Quote by Fearnohamsters
I beg to differ if I use this name I can say that it may get media coverage and that the target market will recognise the internet meme and this will interest them.

Just another cheap crappy chocolate bar that ends up being sold in packs of 20 at home bargains. You're limiting your target market massively, and why would the media give a toss? BBC news doesn't cover the release of chocolate bars.

Even if people did recognize the reference it's not something they'd get more than once. The novelty of the meme has just about completely worn off already, surely that tells you it's a crap name.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Just another cheap crappy chocolate bar that ends up being sold in packs of 20 at home bargains. You're limiting your target market massively, and why would the media give a toss? BBC news doesn't cover the release of chocolate bars.

Even if people did recognize the reference it's not something they'd get more than once. The novelty of the meme has just about completely worn off already, surely that tells you it's a crap name.

Touché
Quote by BladeSlinger
Quote by Neer
In that case;

"The King of Sweden"

I Approve of this.

It would make a Sweet wrapper.
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
The Fap Bar!

amidoinitrite?
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack