I've decided I want to get a looper, and its between these two. I think I like the JamMan better because of the storage space, more loops can be stored, and generally it gets better reviews than the RC-20xl from people who've used or owned both. The one thing I need to know about is loop quantizing. I know the RC-20xl quantizes, but does the JamMan? I've seen people saying both. If the Jamman doesn't quantize, I'm going for the RC20XL.

Any input on my decision between the two or any help on the quantize question would be much appreciated.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
I have a Jamman and it seems like it quantizes but there is no mention of it in the manual.
Quote by fly135
I have a Jamman and it seems like it quantizes but there is no mention of it in the manual.

Alright. This is what I've seen a few times... that it doesn't say it in the manual but does nonetheless quantize.

311 - Ok. and thanks for helping out on like all my gear threads ever
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper