so....one time I was playing Resident Evil 4 and I was really into it but for some reason anything that happened after that, I have no recollection of whatsoever, I just remembered coming from my kitchen with some Ramen and kept on playing. What the **** happened to the time in between?!

Has this ever happened to any of you before? No drugs or alcohol involved, just that time just warped by and you didnt remember anything.
I was once at toys r us with my mother, then all of the sudden I was in the store across the street, with no recollection of why or how I went there. I went back to the toy store, and my mom hadn't noticed I had left (I was 16 and was shopping for christmas presents there)

no drugs, no alcohol.
So many times. It's freaky.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Sounds like your other self from a parellel universe trying to gain entrance to this universe... but seriously, never had anything like that.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Yeah a lot. What's worse is I thought this was going to be about memory allocation in microprocessors

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by CoreysMonster
I was once at toys r us with my mother, then all of the sudden I was in the store across the street, with no recollection of why or how I went there. I went back to the toy store, and my mom hadn't noticed I had left (I was 16 and was shopping for christmas presents there)

no drugs, no alcohol.

woah
Quote by RU Experienced?
Millions of Americans suffer from Alzheimer's disease. Please, do your part and donate via the shipping address on my profile.

I love you
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Sounds like sleepwalking but with a really low level of consciousness.
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Quote by cofinboy
Sounds like sleepwalking but with a really low level of consciousness.

good way of putting it, maybe the video game hypnotized me so much that I ended up sortof zombified and walking around aimlessly. I will never know
Quote by Blayney
Yeah a lot. What's worse is I thought this was going to be about memory allocation in microprocessors

I did too
I was playing Guitar Hero and my mind wandered...

I don't know what happened but I sort of came back into reality at the end of the song and it turns out I did really well
I know what you mean, I went upstairs once during the ad break in futurama. I came down what I thought was a couple of minutes later and about two hours had passed.
You were so focused on the videogame that you didn't commit anything else from your sensory information to short term memory during that period.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.