I was just wondering why the Epiphone Les Paul Junior isn't on Epiphones website...it bothered me...
Quote by sporkman7
They're ashamed of it

This.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by Spowell8787
its a good guitar they shouldn't be ashamed of it

It is not. It may be decent in the hands of a good guitarist and after a nice setup, but it will never be a good guitar.
Quote by Y00p
It is not. It may be decent in the hands of a good guitarist and after a nice setup, but it will never be a good guitar.

whatever dude, my LP Jr. is a good guitar I don't care what you say.
Quote by Spowell8787

Good, you shouldn't! But why are you so uptight about it, then?

These are the sort of answers you can expect, when asking a question like that...
Quote by Spowell8787

Ahhh, good old August 09. Anyway, your LP junior is not nearly as good as you think, I predict you will figure this out with 4-6 months which is what I did. I will not be surprised to see a "which guitar should I get" thread from you soon.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

If it's your first guitar then yes, it's OK. If you really, intentionally, bought a LP jr because you thought it was a good guitar....wow.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
If they're so bad then tell me specifically whats wrong with them. Mines fine. And yes i did purposely buy this guitar I don't think you need to spend hundreds of dollars to get a "good guitar". If you're a good guitarist you can make any guitar sound good.
Specific problems? Must we list them? That would take up the rest of my weekend.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

yeah see there's nothing wrong with it. Just cuz its a "cheap guitar" doesn't mean its a bad one.
How bout intonation for one, muddy pickups for another, poor tone wood for another.
If I had one Id replace the bridge, nut, pups, get it proffesionally set up, get new tuners, etc.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Quote by Spowell8787
If you're a good guitarist you can make any guitar sound good.
No, you really can't. A good guitarist can play well on (most) guitars, but no one can make the worst of all guitars sound good.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me