Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new solo project where I post videos of me playing guitar on my website (in my signature.) I cover songs and show my personal compositions. I just started it so I have no videos yet, but I am blogging about my status and everything. Check it out if you want, I would love some support.

But I really need a logo for my project/website. I actually designed logos for other people in the past, but when it comes to creating something for myself like this, I cant think of anything. It is called Wren Music Project. Wren is also a type of bird, which is actually really awesome. I need something that maybe shows a wren and the name, idk. I play hair/glam metal, hard rock, metal, etc. (if that helps) So nothing too... fruity haha

Thanks guys,

Wren
Quote by NEX44
Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new solo project where I post videos of me playing guitar on my website (in my signature.) I cover songs and show my personal compositions. I just started it so I have no videos yet, but I am blogging about my status and everything. Check it out if you want, I would love some support.

But I really need a logo for my project/website. I actually designed logos for other people in the past, but when it comes to creating something for myself like this, I cant think of anything. It is called Wren Music Project. Wren is also a type of bird, which is actually really awesome. I need something that maybe shows a wren and the name, idk. I play hair/glam metal, hard rock, metal, etc. (if that helps) So nothing too... fruity haha

Thanks guys,

Wren

Isn't this a contradiction?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
Isn't this a contradiction?

I thought the exact same thing.
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
I think it's obvious you have to go with the bird with 80's hair.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by Birchall17
I think it's obvious you have to go with the bird with 80's hair.

amidoinitrite?
Attachments:
wren.jpg
Last edited by 9Guitarist9 at Nov 1, 2009,