Umm. Nope. Alder body, generic pickups and tuners, need to assemble it yourself.
I hope its cheap as hell.
EDIT: ^When have you EVER seen a kit with non-generic parts? They don't exist.

Dragonfire are good for cheap actives, and that's about it. I'd recommend a GFS or Carvin kit over them. Carvin are the most expensive and best quality, while the GFS are pretty cheap, but need a good bit of elbow grease to make them good.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
^Just so you know... DF and GFS buy from the same Korean factories.

They offer slightly different items, but they are the same people making them.
I don't doubt it, but I like GFS' customer service over Dragonfire's (two weeks without a reply=shitty customer service in my book)

Oh, don't get me wrong... I'd rather deal with GFS than DF any day... But solely because Jay seems to do his own QC once he receives the items much more than whoever runs DF. You very rarely get a blem from GFS.
Fair enough I've never looked at kits, I was hoping that the better ones came with seymour duncans, or something.
^Fair enough. Kits are meant to be more of a "blank slate" for upgrading, that's why they ship them with really low-quality parts.

Also, alder is a great body wood.

oh ok thx

i only need the Neck and the body tho... im going to upgrade all the hardware
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
i would reccomend making your own guitar, buying a new one, but not buying a kit. i just finished my first guitar, and i love it. never buy kits
"Man playing guitar in Garage, may get exhausted"-Me

"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough...."-Rob

"Just pick up one and play"-Corey
Quote by rotoreuter48
i would reccomend making your own guitar, buying a new one, but not buying a kit. i just finished my first guitar, and i love it. never buy kits

why?
feel free to add me
I'm assuming he's of the opinion that a kit is going to be of inferior quality to a handbuilt one. I disagree, seeing as most everyone ****s up on their first try.

TBH, if you only need a body and neck, then are going to add everything on top of it, it'd be cheaper building a body and buying a pre-built neck, then adding everything else as needed.

Quote by bv310
I'm assuming he's of the opinion that a kit is going to be of inferior quality to a handbuilt one. I disagree, seeing as most everyone ****s up on their first try.

TBH, if you only need a body and neck, then are going to add everything on top of it, it'd be cheaper building a body and buying a pre-built neck, then adding everything else as needed.

the thing is i dont have the tools to do it....
feel free to add me
You think that now, but you really only need a saw (people have done it with a hacksaw), a router, and sandpaper. A drill is also nice, but you could theoretically use the router and a drill bit. For body wood, I know metalwarrior40 is putting in a wood order in the very near future, and can get the wood planed to thickness for really good prices.

Oh, also patience is a virtue.

sorry for bumping but does anyone here know a place where i could buy pre built necks?
feel free to add me
what about ones that do custom inlays?
feel free to add me
On Metalwarrior40s website, I saw something about custom inlay work.
I don't know if they make the necks, maybe only fretboards.
..I was watching my death.