Poll: Which bridge pickup should I buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which bridge pickup should I buy?
Bareknuckle Nailbomb
9 90%
Seymour Duncan Sh-4 JB
1 10%
Voters: 10.
I play everything. If you think I should get the nailbomb, please tell me how I can get it for under 100 dollars and what a good neck pickup would be.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Dude, this question was not even worth asking. Nailbomb FTW. And don't expect to get one under $100, unless you find one used, and that's rare with BKP's. They're only about $150 new though IIRC, and with the current exchange rate.

EDIT: Yep, just checked it. The covered one is 99 pounds. 99.00 GBP = 162.749 USD.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Last edited by JagerSlushy at Nov 1, 2009,
That's the thing - my budget is 150 for a full set.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Then why did you put the Bare Knuckle up there?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
I did ask that people tell me how I could get it for 100 or less... didn't realize that that's apparently impossible.
Quote by dr_shred

Quote by littlephil

Quote by Banjocal

Apart from the fact that Bare Knuckles are expensive, the voicing of JB and the Nailbomb are quite different.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Apart from the fact that Bare Knuckles are expensive, the voicing of JB and the Nailbomb are quite different.

+1 the two sound nothing alike. This thread was a stupid idea. TS, how do you expect to get a boutique handwound pickup for less than a mass produced machine wound pickup?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
+1 the two sound nothing alike. This thread was a stupid idea. TS, how do you expect to get a boutique handwound pickup for less than a mass produced machine wound pickup?

By going to TDM pickups Phil Timpson in New Jersey makes great handmade PAF style pickups (and he has hotter ones too ), and I'm getting 2 or 3 made by him very soon his user name on here is nuthinbuttrubl8.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by mmolteratx

Even if you could get it used... it'd still run you over $100 a piece.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.