Hey Pit, I've been a long-time lurker, and have posted about 3 times since joining, but now I approach you all asking for a massive favor!

I've seen threads like this in the pit before and they usually get a really good response, so now it's my turn to ask.

My band, Sarcastic Affection, have been entered into a competition for unsigned acts on Edinburgh Student Radio. Voting is done by email, and all i'm asking the pitmonkeys to do is send 1 email to vote for us.

To vote, just send an email saying 'DEMO 1' (without the quotation marks) to studio@freshair.org.uk just after 9pm UK time (i think that should be about 5pm at the bottom of UG)

You can hear our music at www.myspace.com/sarcasticaffection - It's old recording on there, but you'll get a feel for the music at least.

If you're interested, you can listen to the radio show at www.freshair.org.uk

Thanks in advance, Pit, I know you'll do me proud!!
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore
sent
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Again, my sig covers this matter rather well. (The 20th time i've said that)
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Sure i'll vote

Edit:
I read that guys sig then I decided to listen to your band. "Burn it down", and "Everything" sound sorta the same. Seemed like it was the same song. "Dannielle's song" is actually very good.

Might vote if I'm not too lazy.
Turtles R awesome. dont agree? YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!

PSN: Purple-munky

Gear...
Ion - acoustic guitar.
Cort KX1Q - i smashed it
Fender Super Champ XD 15w
Stagg G-310 - i smashed it.
Last edited by vinnie-watt5 at Nov 1, 2009,
Hey man, i'm a pretty big critic when it comes to music..i'm quite picky about generic sounds...but i gotta say, some of your vocal melodies are terrific..i was not expecting them whatsoever with the intro and all, which was pretty cool..it's not completely it's own original thing..but it's not generic sounding either..you guys got a good thing going, you just need to keep finding your sound and elaborate on what you've got. If i weren't so lazy i'd totally call in and vote for you.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
hmm... fine, but you owe me -.-

*unzips trousers*

*Cackles uncontrollably at what is revealed*
I'll vote for ya man. Good luck.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Wow, thanks guys! This response is great!
Do or do not, there is no try. - Albus Dumbledore
Last edited by SuperSquirrel at Nov 1, 2009,