Page 1 of 2
This halloween, I decided to get someone I really hate for a prank. So i went to my step dad's stash of firecrackers, and bit the end of one of them, so the fuse was really short. Anyways later that night we invited him over to the local park. I went up to him and asked him if he wanted to scare somepeople with firecrackers. He freaked and I gave him the one with the shortend fuse. He lit it and BOOM! right in his face. I got a good laugh out of that one.

What are some other funny/cool pranks that you did on Halloween?
ha!, that sounds like so much fun, especialy since he could have lost his hand!
oh...joy..
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

That's not cool
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Ah, nothing like potential deafness and loss of limb because some 14-year-old though it would be funny to prank you...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It's a firecracker not a bomb. I really don't think it can knock a limb off someone
It would have been funnier if you lit it and threw it in his face, did you think of that? Or was that too dangerous? Maybe you could give a knife to a child just for kicks?
Quote by geigercou1
It's a firecracker not a bomb. I really don't think it can knock a limb off someone

Oh, no, you're right, it's only a small explosion, no potential for damage there...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

you could have tied him up and shoved it down his throat, them lit him on fire in front of small children therefore providing a fun treat for the kids, and getting that horrible person out of your way simultaneously

seriously. your a douche.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
No really guys, firecrackers can't cause that much damage. Except to your hearing. But his hand would be fine. I've lit one with a short fuse that blew up before I let go and it only hurt like a small shock does. That's it

Not that what he did was cool...
Last edited by Oroborous at Nov 1, 2009,
TS, you're an ass.

/Thead.

SlayingEdit:

This could have happened. Who'd be laughing then, Hmm?
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Nov 1, 2009,
Quote by geigercou1

If you think they're so harmless, light one and stick it down your pants.
Quote by Alex Vik
I shot a man to watch him die. Fun!

You guys should have seen the look on his face! He was like

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by MightyAl
If you think they're so harmless, light one and stick it down your pants.

That might ruin his raging boner too
Quote by Oroborous
No really guys, firecrackers can't cause that much damage. Except to your hearing. But his hand would be fine. I've lit one with a short fuse that blew up before I let go and it only hurt like a small shock does. That's it

Not that what he did was cool...

This guy understands
Quote by SteveHouse
Hearing not important anymore?

Yeah it is. But it was in the guy's hand, not his ear. So I'm not getting upset
To the guy who posted the hand without fingers...

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by SlayingDragons
TS, you're an ass.

/Thead.

SlayingEdit:

(Invalid img)

This could have happened. Who'd be laughing then, Hmm?

Remove that pic you ****ing idiot.
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Oh, and to answer the thread, does anyone know those Mary Jane candies? They're kind of like, this really sticky caramel stuff? Well, I asked some people if they wanted to buy any, saying it was really sticky. olololol.

I'm a loser.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
Oh, and to answer the thread, does anyone know those Mary Jane candies? They're kind of like, this really sticky caramel stuff? Well, I asked some people if they wanted to buy any, saying it was really sticky. olololol.

I'm a loser.

There's 3 of them sitting directly next to me. I might try one.

EDIT: Ew, it's lemon-flavored caramel.
Quote by cho0onger

I'm a loser.

Oh, I forgot TS asked a question. Yeah I remember those Mary Jane candies. They sucked.

Umm, well last halloween me and my friends found some condoms in one of our friend's truck, so we passed them out with the candy. Don't know why but we got a huge kick out of that
Quote by Dirge Humani
There's 3 of them sitting directly next to me. I might try one.

EDIT: Ew, it's lemon-flavored caramel.

Why does that exist

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

LAWL geigercou1 that are the funniest thing I have evar heard. You truly are comedians.
But seriously. You are a total douchebag.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
ITT : ppl making TS feel like a douche
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by geigercou1
So i went to my step dad's stash of firecrackers, and bit the end of one of them, so the fuse was really short.

So, you put a firecracker in your mouth?

Sounds fun
-TimmyExtreme-
wow...... people are really freaking out about this.
chill out, hes not dead, therefor its funny
Little fireworks arent that dangerous i had one go off in my hand because the wind blew the flame into it. All i got was ringing ears.

Also me and my friends used to play harry potter when it got dark with little bottle rockets. You basically just light them and fire them at eachother while shouting the curse words from the book. It's ****ing hilarious just because one could just go off in your face.

How can you have fun without the adrenaline from worrying about being disfigured for life?
Quote by JRKul393
wow...... people are really freaking out about this.
chill out, hes not dead, therefor its funny

So it still would have been funny if his fingers blew off?

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by billybusa
So it still would have been funny if his fingers blew off?

Yea but he didn't. People like you annoy me there is no such thing as luck so therefore because of the circumstances that it happened nothing bad occured. Therefore it wasn't dangerous.

It's like when people say "OMG WE COULD HAVE DIED" yea but we didn't because we didn't do anything that could kill us hence why we are having this conversation.
So if I shoot you in the head, and you survive, you couldn't possibly have died from it?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Greenie_777
Yea but he didn't. People like you annoy me there is no such thing as luck so therefore because of the circumstances that it happened nothing bad occured. Therefore it wasn't dangerous.

It's like when people say "OMG WE COULD HAVE DIED" yea but we didn't because we didn't do anything that could kill us hence why we are having this conversation.

IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF FLAWED LOGIC HURT MY FACE.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Page 1 of 2