im looking for a ss amp with 3 channels: clean crunch and distortion.
100 watts is enough.
budgets 500 euro
i play a lot of metallica and im looking for a sound like that.
thanks a lot.
Are you positive that you want to go solid state?

Best thing i could reccommend you for metallica would be a Roland Jazz Chorus. You'll nail their clean tones, but the distortion will be miles off

You really need an American voiced tube amp for their modern stuff (post black album, in my opinion the last decent album they produced).

For that, 500 euro should get you a Peavey 6505 112. I've never played one, but if they're anything like their bigger brothers, it should fit the bill nicely.

For everything up to and including the black album, I'd recommend a Marshall JCM800/JMP with an overdrive, but 500 wont really cut that...

In conclusion, I'd go with the Peavey 6505 112.
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by R.D
Are you positive that you want to go solid state?

Best thing i could reccommend you for metallica would be a Roland Jazz Chorus. You'll nail their clean tones, but the distortion will be miles off

You really need an American voiced tube amp for their modern stuff (post black album, in my opinion the last decent album they produced).

For that, 500 euro should get you a Peavey 6505 112. I've never played one, but if they're anything like their bigger brothers, it should fit the bill nicely.

For everything up to and including the black album, I'd recommend a Marshall JCM800/JMP with an overdrive, but 500 wont really cut that...

In conclusion, I'd go with the Peavey 6505 112.

i second the peavey. ss wont help much with a metallica tone
Gibson Les Paul Standard Double Cut
Peavey 6505+
Mesa Boogie Oversized Cab
-
Morley Little Alligator Volume
Line 6 FM 4
Line 6 DL 4
Boss DD-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer Turbo
Boss TU-2

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
you don't need one. it has heaps of gain.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab